What's new

I Love Kava Friday It's that day of the week again.

D

Deleted User01

Oh Geez, sorry, I thought you said it was that time of the month again. :eek: My bad, my bad, my bad. :rolleyes:
::frosty:: My bad huh? You know, you can run over your neighbor's dog but as long as you say "My Bad" 3 times, then all is forgiven. And you don't even have to click your heels.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh Geez, sorry, I thought you said it was that time of the month again. :eek: My bad, my bad, my bad. :rolleyes:
::frosty:: My bad huh? You know, you can run over your neighbor's dog but as long as you say "My Bad" 3 times, then all is forgiven. And you don't even have to click your heels.
Listen to frosty and do as he says. ::uhhuhhz::

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Bummed out of work today after pulling some back muscles. Now drinking a few ahem shells of the Kalm w kavas Loa Waka hopping it will stop the spasms...

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
You know it is Friday when one of your co-workers stops by your office to borrow your KKrUs concentrate for their sciatica over the weekend till their shipment lands :)

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
ok its now 11:30 and this Loa Waka has me Krunked. I have NEVER been this out of it. Head spinning, ears ringing, can not walk strait, but my muscles have stopped cramping and I am happy! How does one get on those free sample list =) I have spent over $100 a month and it is time to cut back the spending, but I want to try MORE ::awesomesmiles::. The wifu is starting to give me the stink eye. Not sure why, this stuff helps her have multiple and more intense ummmm "peaks". I have already tried 8+ types of kava from different vendors.... :angelicThe only two missing from below is the Moi and Mahekea that I have already finished...

Kava Kava.jpg

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yummy yum yumm...... as in the words of TED2 ... we don't want that fucking guy running around here are you crazy ... beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice ... cut the shit

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Oh this work day is moving too slow. I want to be back home and knead deep in some Loa Waka!

Last edited:

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Oh shit... forgot my strainnner!!!!... someone hug me and tell me everything will be okay pleaaase
Improvise, just go commando and use your underwear as a strainer, can't make the taste any worse. If any makas get through you can always pick your teeth with a left over short and curly...
Well, unless you manscape.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Wow, just starting to decend from 2.5hours of Fiji loa krunked. What a ride. A little more than I expected, but it was fun. I will need to watch my dose next time. First time I hit a euphoric vibe from a kava.