What's new

Just Stopping In to Say Hi and a Kava Journey Update.

WakaGrade

Grog 4 your Nog
Well my friends it has indeed been a special year that has been filled with greatness, love and thankfulness. I havn't been on here much cause well, I havn't had time to drink kava and I ran out about a month ago. I've been specifically drinking Waka Grade from Rex and also found some of the best Waka kava that has ever touched my lips from Z-Eclectic.
Some of you may have heard of this site and of Dwayne's products. Anyways he is currently out of this kava I speak of and looks like he probably won't have any back in stock until mid December. So today being pay day and all I ordered a kg of Buruguru from Bula and I'm getting excited. I've read some great reviews about this kava and wanted to know your opinion compared to a good 3 Tablespoons of Fiji Waka.

Cheers my friends! Drink a grog for the nog and a grog for me for I will be waiting on my order patiently...

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
Howdy Waka! Also awaiting my order of Boroguru (should be here any minute!). While I can't compare it to Fiji Waka as I have yet to try that, I guarantee you'll love the Boroguru! It's my go to Kava and I always end up coming back to it. Bula!

Z

zanedrake

Well my friends it has indeed been a special year that has been filled with greatness, love and thankfulness. I havn't been on here much cause well, I havn't had time to drink kava and I ran out about a month ago. I've been specifically drinking Waka Grade from Rex and also found some of the best Waka kava that has ever touched my lips from Z-Eclectic.
Some of you may have heard of this site and of Dwayne's products. Anyways he is currently out of this kava I speak of and looks like he probably won't have any back in stock until mid December. So today being pay day and all I ordered a kg of Buruguru from Bula and I'm getting excited. I've read some great reviews about this kava and wanted to know your opinion compared to a good 3 Tablespoons of Fiji Waka.

Cheers my friends! Drink a grog for the nog and a grog for me for I will be waiting on my order patiently...
Hello WakaGrade, kewl name & ThanX for the Z-Eclectic LLC plug ;)! I'm Dwayne the owner of Z-Eclectic and I just joined here today. I see there are several fairly new threads on this forum that have mentioned a couple of our Kava products and I must say that excites me.

We did receive more of that wonderful Waka Grade Vanuatu Kava that some have spoken so highly of. It has become so popular, especially the Fine-Grind version of Waka Kava that we offer, that we have trouble at times keeping up with orders. So if you find the portion size that you want is not currently in-stock, please drop me an email (at: [email protected]) or check back in a couple of days. We can usually fill your request even if our site reports the item is out-of-stock :D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi! It's good to have you on the forum. Any reason COD is your only form of payment? Your 84% kavalactone paste capsules are very interesting to me, but I just found it odd that you only accept COD payments. I'd love to introduce my wife to kava where she didn't have to taste it. Even the best tasting kava extracts she recoils in horror at.

Z

zanedrake

We have several quick, convenient, safe & secure, non-COD, payment options...please check-out our Term of Use for more info...

Without a Credit Card option it's practically impossible for any foreign interest to pay us, ergo No International Shipping...Sorry :bag:

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Can I ask why you don't have a credit card option or even paypal? I think you could establish a pretty good international client base off your presence in this forum alone !!

Z

zanedrake

Poohpal is anti-botanicals, besides haven't you heard www.paypalsucks.com?

Credit Cards, to many Merchant Account providers are anti-botanicals as well. You can't get a fair rate these days. It's BS and I won't be a part of it so I have boycotted the entire Merchant Card Account Industry.

Besides, I think half of what is wrong with this planet is DEBT. If you can't pay for it with money out of your own pocket, or with funds that you current have control and possession of, well, then maybe you shouldn't have it :facepalm:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
They're anti nicotine as well. I've known several people with locked paypal accounts because they sold an electronic cigarette and the buyer mentioned it. Just set up my popmoney account. Goin' shoppin. :D

CanAwa

But we want it :arghh: ..and the only reason I use my card is for the cash back ..I pay it off in full so I pay no interest !!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Credit Cards, to many Merchant Account providers are anti-botanicals as well. You can't get a fair rate these days. It's BS and I won't be a part of it so I have boycotted the entire Merchant Card Account Industry.
Totally agree with you about the excessive fees charged to accept Credit cards. I looked at Popmail (admittedly only real quick), and if I understand their fees, they place the burden of the transaction fee on the buyer and not the vendor. If that's true, then that kind of sucks for me as a buyer. Also didn't see a way for dispute reconciliation. The one thing I love about my credit card is it gives me the freedom to buy online from a totally unknown source (i.e. Oh let's say someone like Z-Eclectic for example) without worry. I've been screwed in the past with some online purchases and all I had to do is file a complaint with my card company, and the problems get resolved amazingly fast.

(my 2 cents)

CanAwa

Agree
Totally agree with you about the excessive fees charged to accept Credit cards. I looked at Popmail (admittedly only real quick), and if I understand their fees, they place the burden of the transaction fee on the buyer and not the vendor. If that's true, then that kind of sucks for me as a buyer. Also didn't see a way for dispute reconciliation. The one thing I love about my credit card is it gives me the freedom to buy online from a totally unknown source (i.e. Oh let's say someone like Z-Eclectic for example) without worry. I've been screwed in the past with some online purchases and all I had to do is file a complaint with my card company, and the problems get resolved amazingly fast.

(my 2 cents)
Agree 100%

D

Deleted User01

I order all my Kava with Paypal and I thought that would be safer than handing over my credit card to a vendor. Is this true or false? I get phone baloney emails from PayPal as well but I get them from Walmart and others too. There are Phishers everywhere. There sure are some disgruntled people on that web site. Hey, anyone want to buy some BitCoins cheap? :D

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I order all my Kava with Paypal and I thought that would be safer than handing over my credit card to a vendor. Is this true or false?
My card company (Citicard) let's me create a one-off credit card number that is charged against my account, but can only be used once. It's kinda pain to use, but great for the sites I order from that seem a little iffy. The other thing I do really worry about is that an online site might be totally honest, but then they get hacked and my card number gets compromised (like Target). That actually did happen to me two months ago. Somehow my card got compromised and someone charged over $5,000 of photography equipment to my card from some store in Texas. But I called and reported it to the credit card company and it was no problem at all. They reversed the charge, canceled my card, and gave me a new one (overnight delivery even).

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just placed an order for the gelcaps with the kava paste inside them. I'll let you know how it goes. The price compared to gaia herbs is in a different universe.

D

Deleted User01

I bought 2 jars of Gaia about 6 months ago and got a super price on the two. 6 months later, I have 1.5 jars of gels. The effects are not the same as powder but you will sleep good. Here's a trick. Get out the scissors and cut the caps off of your extract gelcaps. Squeeze the nectar under your tongue, throw the caps in the toilet, and lick any nectar from your fingers. Now sit back and enjoy. The stuff doesn't taste bad at all. In your wife's case however, it may be a bit of a jolt but you can always sneak a few for yourself. I'm seriously thinking of squeezing some caps into my Kava Smoothie this weekend. I big giant (ice cold) potent drink. One session in a glass. Instant, Micronized, and nectar squeezed from the caps. I hate wasting Kava.

P.S. I just researched it, I bought (2) 60 cap jars for 35.00 back in May. I wonder if they are still good? And I would imagine that the extract you bought would be better quality Kava

Last edited by a moderator:

WakaGrade

Grog 4 your Nog
Hey Dwayne!, Glad you joined this forum!
I ordered a nice amount of your current Waka about a month ago and it is phenomenal!!!

Z

zanedrake

I would think that instead of emptying capsules, it would be much easier for one to employ a few drops pure 84% Kavalactone paste in their smoothie...a bit more cost effective to :bigmoney: ...unless maybe the capsules are your only source of lecithin for your beverage?

Z

zanedrake

Just placed an order for the gelcaps with the kava paste inside them. I'll let you know how it goes. The price compared to gaia herbs is in a different universe.
I'm sorta on the fence about even remaining in the Kava biz, we're certainly not making any $ at that price and the current $ simply reflects our desire to eliminate our current inventory of products that don't sell for us or make us any profit. Unfortunately it boils down to that. I've probably given away more Kava capsules in the past year than we have sold in the last four or five :grumpy: