What's new

Just Stopping In to Say Hi and a Kava Journey Update.

D

Deleted User01

I would think that instead of emptying capsules, it would be much easier for one to employ a few drops pure 84% Kavalactone paste in their smoothie...a bit more cost effective to :bigmoney: ...unless maybe the capsules are your only source of lecithin for your beverage?
Of course, but I already have 1.5 bottles of capsules. Like 90 of them and I'm not using them. But I'm going to use them now!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@zanedrake

Do you think having your products reviewed here would help perk your sales up? The one thing we've noticed that could keep people from purchasing is the fact that I'm sure your main seller is the other "K word" herb. I wont include others, but one of my personal schools of thought is keeping kava as far separated as possible from any and all other herbs or substances. Also I'm sure the payment options are preventing some sales. I'll write up a review for your capsules, as well as the buying, paying, and shipping procedures. Sometimes people need a little reassurance when dealing with something other than the safety of paypal. The fact that you're willing to come here and chat with us gives me re-assurance....also that tracking number :D.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Zanedrake, welcome to the forum. I looked at your products and I saw that you have Kaviar, I remember when they used to get there root from Hawaii to make there product, Me an Ed Johnston used to sample there products before they got it correct.
Also, I have used paypal for many years and never had a problem, I only sell Koa wood and kava , not any other herbs but they do not cause problems for selling kava. Paypal has been very convenient for me and my customers. Aloha nui loa.

Chris