What's new

Kava Colada Anyone? Or I got your Mixologist!

D

Deleted User01

I tell ya how you can help, check with your shipping department and make sure my order goes out the door ASAP. I got serious work to do here. Good Golly Miss Molly, while I was posting this I just got the email notice from your shipping department. Far out man! (Oops, I'm dating myself). Aaahhhh, I'm gonna sleep good tonite.

D

Deleted User01

Per the French Press, I have a nice one and I use it 3/4 times a week. I also have a very good grinder to get the right grind. But I heard that the Kava gets stuck in the wire so I have never used it for that. Anyone know anything bout that? Besides Ganja, the other 4 leading psychoactive drugs are Kava, Coffee, Chocolate, and Chiles. Per MedicineHunter.com. Hmm, Chocolate, Chile, Kava drink sounds better and better. I need to buy one of those chocolate bars with red chile and see how it tastes. God forbid, could you drink that warm?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I tried it in a french press a few times and it just clogs up immediately. The grind is too all over the place for a french press to work.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I tried it in a french press a few times and it just clogs up immediately. The grind is too all over the place for a french press to work.
That was my experience too. But then I saw the earlier post about the french press and it gave me hope that if maybe I did something different I would get better results. Sigh.......