What's new

Kava Newcomer - needs help with start of journey

Makaveli

Kava Curious
Wow lol

I just replied to the other thread as well but just to confirm ... Will this suffice? - Amazon product
How much Magic Malekula do you think I should prepare in advance from my 250g?

I have an insulating flask and a party to go to next weekend where I don't want to drink alcohol!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I've never had magic but I personally like a tablespoon (huge tablespoon) prepared chug that before you leave ... and bring with a preperation of 2 tablespoons into that flask to drink throughout!. That's what I would do. Lol

Makaveli

Kava Curious
Thanks a lot mate

Just confused...

Today (my first Kava day!) I'll be having my 3rd tablespoon or so right now. That is of Instant Kava - which isn't that supposed to be stronger??

As for the root powder Magic Malekula...are you saying to 'knead' 3 big tablespoons worth ...... Then swig 1/3 and take the rest with me

Wondering how that much would be ok if I'm feeling ok with 3 tbsp of Instant

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks guys

Anyone else who has got any insightful advice as well I'm very grateful

I think I should start with the Instant Kava building up to my party... Perhaps a heaped tablespoon or so a night

Then as times goes in learn to 'knead' the root powder

How would I use it at a party? Drink a glass then keep a 'diluted' set in a flask for me top up as other go for their beers??

Thanks
This is my personal favorite (from The Kavapedia) http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kalmakazi.5321/#post-61465