What's new

Kava Session Entertainment

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Sometimes I like to vibe out to the sound of rainfall on my porch with a grog in the middle of the night. I enjoy certain types of kava by myself but many are better with friends or even in uncomfortable social situations. Spacey types are better alone and uplifting types are more chatty

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
Sometimes I like to vibe out to the sound of rainfall on my porch with a grog in the middle of the night. I enjoy certain types of kava by myself but many are better with friends or even in uncomfortable social situations. Spacey types are better alone and uplifting types are more chatty
This would definitely be a major source of kavatainment if Southern California ever got any rain.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Julian!!! It's you!!!

I *LOVE* the Trailer Park Boys. I watched almost all of them whilst krunk, over
the course of many weeks. Extremely enjoyable. One of the funniest things was when the boys got into
a bad car accident, the car rolled over and over, and Julian got out, with his ever-present drink in his hand, and hadn't
spilled a drop. Or during the theme music when a cat came into the camera view, and they pixelated its
face to protect its identity. Their subtle humor is wonderful.

That said, my favorite thing to do when kav-ing is to put on some headphones, listen to some great music while sitting
outside on a beautiful evening/night, and just float with the cosmos.

For some reason, I very much prefer to be alone while krunking. Having to socialize is just too much work!
Just started the whole series of TPB. First two seasons seemed like something Tim & Eric would make. Now I'm in the 3rd season and I can't stop laughing. Love this show.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Lol I need to watch it from the beggining I only watched it when one of my friends put it on .. shit was hilarious ... right now I'm watching how I met your mother

exit stage left
I really enjoy my Netflix when I'm drinking kava. I also tend to go on Facebook chat and talk to EVERYBODY.