Change background image

Loa Waka med grind first impressions

Discussion in 'Kalm With Kava' started by Firedog, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Firedog

Firedog Member

Been having this variety every night this week. Brewin up 4-5 tbls in 1-3 cups of water with a stocking.
    Id say this is on the more balanced end but still very potent. In general strong initial heavy effects that wear off fairly quickly (30~ mins) leading to general body and mental relaxtion.
    Today ive had 2 sessions with 5 tbls respectively with a small amount of water. Good effects, just the heavier ones which i tend to like more are a little short lived. Over all a nice rounded kava with some nice stimulation and body sensation. The other night i even had some interesting mental images of sparkling colours as i was trying to sleep!
    A nice complex kava that tends to really shine in higher doses. Maybe a little pricey though.
  2. recentreturn

recentreturn Kava Enthusiast

Thanks for the review!! Just curious; what do you mean by "heavier" effects (that are short lived)? Effects that are gained by a strong grog consumed quickly, but only last 30 minutes, sound like heady effects to me, not what most people call heavy. (heady as in head buzz; not mental effects)
    PapaMoi likes this.
  3. Firedog

Firedog Member

Hmm maybe im just not using correct terms but i mean the general feeling of "couch lock", some slight (pleasant!) Spinniness in my head like when you have a lot of alcohol and some marijuana like feelings of getting lost in small details or media.
    PapaMoi likes this.
  4. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Kava Enthusiast Admin

It would be great if you could leave a formal review here when you have sometime, thx. :)
    PapaMoi likes this.
  5. PapaMoi

PapaMoi Kava Enthusiast

Yes. Inquiring minds want to know more about the experience! I love Waka reviews. Good or bad.
    Krunʞy likes this.
  6. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

Is this the Loa from cactus?
    recentreturn likes this.
  7. recentreturn

recentreturn Kava Enthusiast

Good question!!! I just assumed it was KWK.
  8. Firedog

Firedog Member

KWK