What's new

Most euphoric kava

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Heh wow. I stumbled upon it during one of my late night youtube benders, but I did see it in one of the doom forums I post on after that, maybe it's making the rounds. Should be as it's a hell of a good album and well before its time, the dude went bankrupt because of it and quit making music for two decades

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Heh wow. I stumbled upon it during one of my late night youtube benders, but I did see it in one of the doom forums I post on after that, maybe it's making the rounds. Should be as it's a hell of a good album and well before its time, the dude went bankrupt because of it and quit making music for two decades
Doomers Unite LOL. Yeah I caught a little talk about the story of the album, good tunes. PM me if you want links to the 8 Volumes of Heavy '70s tunes I have on Pogoplug. The Doomer bassists have been kiting the volumes around to each other and glad to share with my Kava brethren. I think it is about 160 or so songs.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Moi and pouni ono are pretty heady, but I also like heady ones so I'm always looking for the next big thing lol...
KWK just got their fiji loa waka in, that sopose to be a great kava as well, just guessing nice and heady because made from
only lateral roots, I will be getting some soon! :)

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I saw that thread on the KWK Waka today too. Let us know how t compares to you other favorite headies. I almost impulse bought it today lol.
Also noticed a thread about the kava chips chew or brew being strong today. But that could mean heavy I suppose.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Why is the euphoria so brief? It seems odd.

Also, is it possible to develop s tolerance to Java?
Over the years, through my experience and reading the experiences of others. The 'euphoria' (I use that term loosely with kava) felt can differ with different people and their own body chemistry. Ever since I started, the headier/kavain kavain strains were always the most difficult for me to achieve noticeable effects from, although they are often regarded as the most enjoyable varieties to most. Another thing happens, to some people who aren't completely out of the priming stage (RT), they describe feeling euphoric for a short burst followed by just about nothing. For me, the only time I reach something that could be described as euphoric, is when I've had a good strong batch and full-on kava rush sweeps over me. These experiences are few and far between for me, unfortunately, but the peak experience lasts at least 45-60min when it happens.

In a different way, I feel a very mild euphoria after my 1st or 2nd shell of any kava...because the feeling of my mind and body finally slowing down & relaxing is a welcome relief.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Over the years, through my experience and reading the experiences of others. The 'euphoria' (I use that term loosely with kava) felt can differ with different people and their own body chemistry. Ever since I started, the headier/kavain kavain strains were always the most difficult for me to achieve noticeable effects from, although they are often regarded as the most enjoyable varieties to most. Another thing happens, to some people who aren't completely out of the priming stage (RT), they describe feeling euphoric for a short burst followed by just about nothing. For me, the only time I reach something that could be described as euphoric, is when I've had a good strong batch and full-on kava rush sweeps over me. These experiences are few and far between for me, unfortunately, but the peak experience lasts at least 45-60min when it happens.

In a different way, I feel a very mild euphoria after my 1st or 2nd shell of any kava...because the feeling of my mind and body finally slowing down & relaxing is a welcome relief.
After I broke through RT or maybe just learned how to mix and strain properly I feel the kava every time I use it as in relaxing, mellow, sleeping well, waking up refreshed. Two times I got super euphoric/giggly/weedy? from it and I guess I am hoping a certain strain may do that more often to keep around as my Friday night kava. Just chasing the giggle I suppose.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah that's pretty much how I feel on the subject @Squanch72 . I enjoyed the couple times I felt a nice warm coziness around my body.. It could be that I'm not fully through rt. But I'm pretty sure I'm feeling I fully. The way shaka put it seems correct, but I don't think I've ever felt the body effects of kava more than like once... I get the heady euphoria for a little then like he said kinda nothing. I don't get a nice body melt feeling ( and I'm usually allways tense ) so it kinda blows so far haha

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I did surprisingly get couched hard the first time I tried Kava which was one of the super euphoric times I mentioned but it was as heavy as it was heady.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Decisions, decisions, should I order the KWK Fiji Loa Waka or the GHK Micronized Mo'i today? It would be nice to have some micronized for the occasional fast prep time.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I keep my heady cultivars for a time when the kids are out with the the Wifu or when they have been put to bed on nights I dont have to work. The euphoric feel IMO is tempered by the fact kava lets you keep your brain when you are krunked. So the best way for me to feel the headiness is to be sure no one AND I MEAN NO ONE!!!!! Can interrupt the fun times. (Here is looking at you mom)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Looking for some heady strain suggestions for my next purchase. I assume I should look for a chemotype starting with 4? I have been drinking KWK Borongoru and KBR Vanuatu3. I dig how the Borongoru is a good blend of heady to heavy and is great for after work relaxing and gives a great night's sleep. I would like to find a strain that is heavier then and less headier then Borongoru. More euphoric, giddy, is that Freedom Rock Man, and more social maybe but not an anxious spaz either.
One of my favourite kavas for euphoria, and especially for blending with other euphoric kavas for enhanced euphoric effect, is Squanch.

Sigh. I REALLY enjoyed saying that. I think it takes a special kind of spirit to recommend Squanch to Squanch.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
One of my favourite kavas for euphoria, and especially for blending with other euphoric kavas for enhanced euphoric effect, is Squanch.

Sigh. I REALLY enjoyed saying that. I think it takes a special kind of spirit to recommend Squanch to Squanch.
Blast from the past, I am the king of typos and writing screw ups, and I meant more heady and less heavy lol.
Ah my Man your post made my day!

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
FAFACC5B-1B19-41AF-A5DD-3273B8B3F5CE.jpeg

LOL
Ack!!! Forgot about that post. But it’s so true (still looking at you Mom).... (referring to the last post before Krunkie necroed this thread)