What's new

My hands are 90 Years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan

Kava Enthusiast
Lol megan are hands are almost the same !
The backs of mine are starting to crack hahahh. I wash dishes alot too so it's even worse I feel , I can't keep lotion on my hands very long before it has to be washed off anyway! Lol craaaaazzy. I PEE ALOT too haha
The backs of my hands are fine, but my palms are stupid wrinkly.....I keep thinking, what if I went to a palm reader lol....there are so many extra lines. They would think I was a super young looking 80 year old

D

Deleted User01

As a young boy, the top of my hands and especially my knuckles used to crack and I had to use a ton of noxema creme on them. Today, my hands have never looked better. I'm always saying that I don't get dermo from kava. We ought to take a poll and try to correlate certain kavas plus amount of consumption with dermo. I do Moi and Nene about 4-5 times a week and about 2 tablespoons and 3 if I want to "go nuts". Its micronized with a little instant once in a while. Anyone else doing kava and NOT GETTIN' dermo? Honestly, drinking alcohol gives me some dermo around the face sometimes and so do certain allergies. Kava just doesn't do that to me.
@Squanch72, Behave .....:D

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Yeah I don't get dermo other than my eyes when a good krunk gets going, sometimes my eyes dry out after a few shells kick in but it passes quickly. Got a little itchy one time using micro but that might of been one of my migraine medicines and not the micro or possibly the mix of the two. I never wear gloves during prep.
I wonder if maybe certain soils from the different islands are to blame.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah using gloves is helpful but once the dermo starts it doesn't seem to help any more lol.
I drink way too much kava though admittedly.. and don't hydrate enough ... so I guess it makes sense lol!.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I use Amlactin on my hands and sometimes it works; my hands are as soft as a baby's butt. Other times it does not work, and my hands are like the canal systems of Mars. It seems to change in cycles.

One thing I notice, though, is that when I get really crunk, my hands feel very dry. This feeling goes away when I am no longer crunk, leading me to think it is something neurological, rather than the result of dehydratyion.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I forgot to mention this remedy.

14278332.jpg

One application in the morning and my hands decrease in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.