What's new

Nangol Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
I'm going to have to try it again. I bought a bag over the winter and if I where going to make a single word review post it would be "meh...".
That's the fun part of kava, it hits everyone differently I guess.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Half cup to a half gallon. Only had 6 ounces and I feel it. Very rushy buzzy tingly euphoric

Jerome

Kava Lover
The initial rush was unique. But then it settled into a more traditional heavy sedation.

Nice. I'll give it a good slurping again tomorrow night and see if i get similar results. My first shell gave me chills all over. Pleasant chills. Would have been a nice aphrodisiac had I not continued guzzling.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Oh yeah, starts out with a serious heady rush! Short lived, but comes on like a wave. I made the mistake of taking my first dose at 6:30, but I still had a cooler of fish to filet, dinner to cook, the kitchen to clean and the kids to get to bed. I'm going to wait till after all that to try the initial head buzz!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah it hits hard and fast. It's second only to the BKH Solomon in initial smash feelings. For me.

I had 2 shells of Solomon at BKH in Portland and could barely walk out to get food.

Second.. "Wow"
Just love this Kava. It is so potent and makes me smile every time. I have fallen in love with their Fu'u as of late.

blindy107

Kava Lover
I just bought more nangol. First time since right after it launched. Forgot how absolutely devastating it is. Halfway through normal session. May not continue...so sleepy and relaxed.

About to place an order for some Nangol Noble.. any suggestions on recipes? I'm relatively new, having mostly done the instant stuff up to this point.. i understand it's usually one part kava with four parts water? can you substitute water with anything else, i.e. almond milk, etc.? Looking forward to giving this stuff a day in court!

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Those are sound prep ideas and methods. I got a Nutri Ninja for Christmas and reluctantly decided to blend the Nangol in it for convenience and it actually turned out very well. Used 3 heaping tablespoons in about a cup of water. Most of the makas were pulverized so the resulting drink went down rather smoothly when compared to the dreaded standard toss-n-wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.