What's new

Forum News New Forum Feature

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Im not sure if I remeber seeing the desk top version or mobil.but if I had to guess it would be mobil...idk lol..
Is there a way to change between the two?
Hmm. Unfortunately I've never owned an android phone. If you click settings in your browser, does it give you an option for "Request desktop version" or something like that? If it's still showing for you, then you must have a phone with incredible display resolution (which is an awesome thing!)

verticity

I'm interested in things
I ask because supposedly it shouldn't show the floating bar if you're on a mobile platform. When you visit kavaforums, do you request the desktop version?

Also everyone, if you don't like it we can always disable it. It just seemed like I was scrolling a ton to go back to the "New posts" page.
It seems like some people like it, but I don't. Is it possible to make it configurable per user?
Alternately, you could mirror the top menu at the bottom of the page, perhaps?

verticity

I'm interested in things
I have an Android phone (Motorola) I don't see the floating menu on it (I'm not logged in on the phone, though; don't know if that makes a difference) The URL is the same, but it definitely appears as the mobile version-- it seems to be autodetected. (Using Chrome browser for Android)