What's new

On my 3rd cup and I'm pretty rooted

dustforlife

Kava Curious
Thank you for the welcome! I wasn't really trying to get loaded but after the second cup I was like...hmmm perhaps one more and then blam-o! I actually did not like how I felt all night. I didn't sleep well and was fairly nauseous. I do not like this stuff I bought and will not use it again. The taste was so incredibly horrible. I think I need to go kava lite to start.:bigmoney:

D

Deleted User01

I'm a liteweight and that's a good thing. I don't folllow all the rules for eating and so on. 2-3 hours after lunch is fine with me. So if you are looking at GHK you must try the Mo'i and the Nene. The nene is the most noble of any kava sold here and is lite colored and tastes less bad than others. The last batch was stronger than normal and it's a very nice kava. I might also add that both Micronized and Instant taste less bad than prepared powder.

YourOlePalAl

Kava Curious
Hey, fellow lightweight here. Get ready to have a great time saving time and money on kava. It's quite a way to live. When I'm with a group of friends, they always pour me less than they pour themselves or else the night always ends early for me asleep in some chair.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Can I ask more experienced members what exactly 'krunked' feels like? I don't particularly like the word either as it sounds like drunk but I have felt it a few times now .. don't know why as I use the same amount every time I use it ... find if I have a physical day it is more potent ... very interested in other people's experience of what 'krunked' actually is. I've done searches on the forum but can't find a definition on it, would be really helpful to newbies like me

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Can I ask more experienced members what exactly 'krunked' feels like? I don't particularly like the word either as it sounds like drunk but I have felt it a few times now .. don't know why as I use the same amount every time I use it ... find if I have a physical day it is more potent ... very interested in other people's experience of what 'krunked' actually is. I've done searches on the forum but can't find a definition on it, would be really helpful to newbies like me
It's not pleasant for me. Feel staggery and off balance, slow to react. Often nauseated.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks Steve Mariotti. I have had double vision once too but I think everything you've listed I've experienced and it's not nice - thanks for sharing it with me, much appreciated