What's new

Oooh lookey what the mailman brought me! :D

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Hey @Ibbygirl, thanks for the excellent description and updates. This kava really sounds fantastic! Your descriptions are like a good advertisement for this root, haha. ::awesomesmiles:: I'll definitely take this variety with my next order at Kavafied.
You're doing pretty awesome considering this was your fourth kava exploration. (y) Yeah, the nausea can probably be traced back to too much liquid intake... happens to everyone from time to time. Sometimes a kava is just too good to be true, and one keeps on drinking and drinking... Well, we all have to go through that and learn from it. ;) As Krunkie writes, you'll memorize how you react and how much to space out shells. 20 minutes is a good rule of thumb.
Little hint: Ginger root (fresh or candied) fits perfectly to kava and helps with nausea!

Again, thanks for the report, and bula! ::happyshell::
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I think this root was decent. The effects of it coming on were really nice and unique to the other experiences I've had so far, the only real drawback to this one I think is that it wore off rather quickly even in spite of the large amount that I drank. I liked the effects, but they just didn't last as long as my other experiences. I wonder if they could be extended by drinking matcha or yerba mate beforehand or maybe by eating some kava candies. I'll have to experiment with it. Thanks everybody for the good advice and positive feedback. Y'all are so nice. :) Bula! ::shell::

Jay Charles

Kava Curious
i just ordered some of this. i like the "smoother" kavas honestly.. i do tend to sip kava throughout the day and if it's too strong, it can be bad for me. but this sounds like it might do the trick. i'm also thinking it might do well as part of a blend.. add it with something that takes more time to kick in but lasts a while maybe

Kaptain Kava

Kava Curious
I just bought some 24 wave recently. I have amazon prime with 2 day shipping but it arrived in only 1 day. I won't complain about that at all!

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
i just ordered some of this. i like the "smoother" kavas honestly.. i do tend to sip kava throughout the day and if it's too strong, it can be bad for me. but this sounds like it might do the trick. i'm also thinking it might do well as part of a blend.. add it with something that takes more time to kick in but lasts a while maybe
Cool! Which one did you get Jay?