What's new

Product Alert - Starwest Botanicals

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
  • I always knew this stuff was weird. Very dark, has a cinnamon smell. The odd part though, is that it has no tudei-like effects, in fact it hardly has any effects at all.[/QUOTE]
Probably because it's mostly aerial?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I emailed them a few months back asking which kava cultivar they use, since there are many.
Their response was "The Kava Kava root we carry is Piper methysticum from Fiji."

Very helpful, eh ? Can't say it's not a fact though, except perhaps that she used the word 'root'.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I emailed them a few months back asking which kava cultivar they use, since there are many.
Their response was "The Kava Kava root we carry is Piper methysticum from Fiji."

Very helpful, eh ? Can't say it's not a fact though, except perhaps that she used the word 'root'.
It seems that they are either idiots or fraudsters.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I'd be surprised if they know, and if they did I doubt they would care. Nutraceutical companies in the US are extremely unethical as a rule.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
This is actually quite scary. Is this the first time you detected aerial parts? If yes then is it because you had no means of detecting them before?