What's new

Salsa...or Kava

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
For christmas I got 6 packs of salsa from the store that makes the best salsa ever. It's a set of stores only found in El Paso. And...I got some micronized kava left over as well as some Honokane Iki med grind.

During the day I like to starve myself so that nothing is in my stomach when I consume kava. Before I make kava I get a real heavy urge to binge on salsa. And, this is some really spicy salsa so I won't get into much before my whole mouth gets hosed down with pints of water.

It's a hard decision. I really want to spend my night on kava, but then again I could be tasting good salsa...and getting sick from drinking too much water.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Over time kava has changed my eating habits to where I eat a lot earlier in the day. Reading about intermittent fasting is enlightening, basically as long as you eat enough calories your body will adapt to pretty much any eating schedule; people will eat during as few as 4 hours a day and then fast for 20. Which is not to suggest you should do that but if you pick up the "kava for dinner" habit your body will adjust and you won't get hungry at night anymore.

D

Deactivated Account

Salsa will still be there tomorrow where as the kava may well dissapear overnight. Decision made.

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
Salsa after kava is like launching a nuclear bomb on a stomach unsettled. More in aspect of pain than nausea.