What's new

Set and Setting

Bert07

Me like da kava
Or just go to watchseries.to and watch them all for free, if you're alright with watching shows on your computer. Or hook it up to your television from a laptop. That's where I go to watch anything that I've missed on TV. It's legit ;)

Last edited:

violet

Do all things with love
Better late than never indeed. The show is fantastic, although admittedly it loses its magic after the 4th season. Still very worth a watch in my opinion, maybe you'll find the kava + Lost mix as amazing as I did :)
Oh man, it is on now. I am almost halfway through the second season, I started at the beginning a week ago. I find it incredibly captivating, kava or not. The characters really grow on you and the casting and story lines are well done. I also find myself checking out the foliage and wondering if any of it is Piper methysticum.

45rpm

Anyone ever experiment with scent? I'm not much for incense or 'fake' smelling candles, but I like to simmer rosemary, lemon slices and vanilla extract on the stove, and it smells awesome. I stole that recipe from Williams-Sonoma, which is what they use to scent their retail stores. This, paired with warm sounding vinyl records happens to be a great set and setting for me.

kavalover

Outsider
Oh man, it is on now. I am almost halfway through the second season, I started at the beginning a week ago. I find it incredibly captivating, kava or not. The characters really grow on you and the casting and story lines are well done. I also find myself checking out the foliage and wondering if any of it is Piper methysticum.
Glad you like it! It's seriously such a ride with some of the most interesting character development I've ever seen on a TV show. Just wait, things get crazy haha

Especially that scene where Locke was mashing some roots up in a coconut shell, I thought he was about to get Boone krunked for sure

violet

Do all things with love
I can only imagine! I should still have time to read some notes on it and hopefully watch it all again while I still have it free on TV :D

Thanks for the post. I watched the first episodes night. I had just run out of things to watch when I read this, for some reason I never gave Lost a chance before

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

Bert07

Me like da kava
Glad you like it! It's seriously such a ride with some of the most interesting character development I've ever seen on a TV show. Just wait, things get crazy haha

Especially that scene where Locke was mashing some roots up in a coconut shell, I thought he was about to get Boone krunked for sure
Ever since your recommendation months ago, I've been watching it just about every night on Netflix. One of my favorites! Like you said, great character development. I'm about midway through the 4th season when Widmore's crew goes back for the second time to do you know what...
Breaking Bad is also great with developing its characters, though not as much as in Lost of course. Another one of my all timers.