What's new

Kava Preparation Straining kava?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
you can also use a metal strainer, I used one the first 3-4 months until I invested on a proper Tongan strainer and the Aluball.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor

verticity

I'm interested in things

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yea, literally half of Tonga is Mormon, and there are plenty of higher ups that drink it very often. I posted this a while back because it was an interesting read: http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/kava-not-java/Content?oid=2131332
Yeah I read that before when I was trying to decide if I should give it to the missionaries, but they didn't come over so that's good. Bad part is those little bastards will show up at random times so I'm guessing tomorrow sometime they will bother me.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yeah I read that before when I was trying to decide if I should give it to the missionaries, but they didn't come over so that's good. Bad part is those little bastards will show up at random times so I'm guessing tomorrow sometime they will bother me.
When I get unwanted phone calls, I simply politely ask to be put on the "do not call" list. Does that work with Mormon missionaries?

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
When I get unwanted phone calls, I simply politely ask to be put on the "do not call" list. Does that work with Mormon missionaries?
No, not when you are "technically Mormon". Haven't been to church since I was a kid but they still manage to find me when I move. Oh well only a few more months than going from a small Mormon town to a small Mormon city woohoo. I live in the Bible belt of Canada.