What's new

Strong (non sedating) kava

Palmetto

Thank God!
I guess to each his own. Body chemistries and all. Stone is one of my favorites. No hangover for me from daily use through a whole pound.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Try some of the heavier wakas. They are strong and heavy but not sedating like stone or wow. Examples are kavafied waka, kwk vula and kava time kadavu. Or Ghk papa kea. Or try mixing kavas. Tonight doing Vanuatu mix with so mostly sol kava with a touch of wow and stone.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I am pretty krunked. 11 year waka micro has to be the most potent heady kava that I have taken, I have never experienced such a feeling of melting into the ether maaann. The biggest thing I notice with this stuff is it creeps up on you, the effects aren't fully noticed right away so you can tend to drink more to compensate, then out of nowhere bam. If you can take micro try it out, I get little to no sedation from this kava at all.

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I am pretty krunked. 11 year waka micro has to be the most potent heady kava that I have taken, I have never experienced such a feeling of melting into the ether maaann. The biggest thing I notice with this stuff is it creeps up on you, the effects aren't fully noticed right away so you can tend to drink more to compensate, then out of nowhere bam. If you can take micro try it out, I get little to no sedation from this kava at all.
I love that stuff! Wish it came in med grind :/