What's new

Thanks Kava King and Kavakava R Us!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
CameraZOOM-20150601022852751.jpg
CameraZOOM-20150601020043553.jpg
Just wanted to say thanks to KavaKing products and KavaKava R Us,
Just got a package in the mail from both places today so thanks much for the fast shipping! :)
Scored the last 4 ounces of the micronized pouni ono from kavakavarus, so cant wait to give that a try! Smells great, nIce and fresh and lighter smelling then med grind..
They were also nice enough to send me a sample of thier micronized Fijian Lawena to try out! :) much apreciated!

Also got a little package from Kava King products, I asked about the free samples and they sent 6 little packets of instant kavas! There is a few diferent kinds/flavors..so will be cool to give those a shot!
Of course in a bit down the road after trying all these out I will do a nice detailed review on them :)

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Lol...have you tried any of these kavas?
Today I dug out all the kava I have, and took a few pics, didnt relize how much I have actualy collected over last couple months lol...
Got alot of stone' left and its good stuff but I realy dont perfer it to the other kavas I have,
Also got a bunch of pouni ono med grind left. I prolly wont touch for awhile now that I have all this micronized pouni ono lol...
I certainly wont need much kava any time soon. unless of course sonething new comes out and everyone says its a must try lmao! :)
CameraZOOM-20150601025632330.jpg

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Nice collection. Stone was my go-to kava for a long time. It delivered in every way, comments now suggest it might have lost some of its punch unfortunately. I did have an occasional weak batch but those were few and far between. It wasn't that long ago they were selling it for just $38 a pound :jawdrop:, now it's almost back up to where it was selling for before the huge price drop so buying it regularly can take a toll on the bank account after a while.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
They were selling it for south of $20 per lb at one point. It was the only time I've ever ordered 10 lbs of kava at once.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Lol...have you tried any of these kavas?
Today I dug out all the kava I have, and took a few pics, didnt relize how much I have actualy collected over last couple months lol...
Got alot of stone' left and its good stuff but I realy dont perfer it to the other kavas I have,
Also got a bunch of pouni ono med grind left. I prolly wont touch for awhile now that I have all this micronized pouni ono lol...
I certainly wont need much kava any time soon. unless of course sonething new comes out and everyone says its a must try lmao! :) View attachment 3394
I'll be over to visit this weekend!! :)
p.s. hope you don't mind but I'll be bringing @shakas with me.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Lmao
Sounds fun :)
I lied though. Even though I said I dont need any more kava for awhile since Im only one person, and do not use alot to begin with, so what I do have will last a shit load long time!
I still want to get some of the new kava that Chris (GHK) just harvested, after that I should be good for a bit hehe

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
They were selling it for south of $20 per lb at one point. It was the only time I've ever ordered 10 lbs of kava at once.
That's practically a give away. A new era of Kava retail had begun, fun days. NAH also re-did their website. BKH had everyone scrambling then Kapm.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Wow...looks promising!
I love the paradise extract, but the other day after using a big chunk worth and not
feeling much, I started thinking..why dont they make one with lateral' roots to make it stronger!
This is one I will have to try for sure, it might be just what Im looking for! :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
View attachment 3446
View attachment 3447
A sneak peek of something else great coming from Vanuatu...
Limited stock.
Only on my ebay store for now :)
Another must try!
Mmmm can I say it tastes great!
Just put in my order. Always excited for a new CO2 extracted product.

If the link isn't showing up for you, here is the direct link

[parsehtml]<a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/331534250597">Link Here</a>[/parsehtml]

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya I manage to find it on ebay! :)
It looks to me to be a kind if paradise extract on steroids! Lol
Which is what I have been wanting after trying theirs...dont get me erong..paradises is grest clean pure kavalactones....but more cant hurt! (y)

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Here is the updated link: www.ebay.com/itm/331534250597?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks Kapmcrunk.
You're going to have a nice mouth numbing experience, with a pure Vanuatu kava taste... Mmm.
Today I was out Day hiking along our Skyline trail and then vibe vibe there was your purchase notification with 2 others...

Your Kava is packed & will be in Monday mornings mail!

Bula my friends!

Mark

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I purchased some of GHK's new lateral hair root kava and a small 5-6" cheap kava bowl I found with a google search...so about broke for this week! But after seeing this new extract, You bet your ass I'm gona order some this coming week when I get paid! lol...This stuff sounds better every time I see this post, And the one on ebay lol...hope theres some left by Thursday! :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Here is the updated link: www.ebay.com/itm/331534250597?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks Kapmcrunk.
You're going to have a nice mouth numbing experience, with a pure Vanuatu kava taste... Mmm.
Today I was out Day hiking along our Skyline trail and then vibe vibe there was your purchase notification with 2 others...

Your Kava is packed & will be in Monday mornings mail!

Bula my friends!

Mark
@Kapmcrunk are they or will they be a listed vendor here??

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya I was wondering this same thing! They are great with customers, very informative about what they offer..
I'v purchased twice so far from KavaKava R us...haven't got the second order but the micronized pouni ono is pure
bliss :) Prolly my favorite kava out of them all, its just perfectly strong, with the most perfect heady buzz, hard to describe but
I thought the med grind pouni ono was amazing lol...the new micro is heavenly! :)
Why are they not added to the forum vendors? they need to be for sure!