What's new

Thanks Kava King and Kavakava R Us!

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
I see I see... lol. Trying to make the boss a little extra chill!
No more being called into the office when she's upset....
Now you'll be called in for Kava sessions at work!
Can't beat that! Enjoy!

Mark / Kava kava R us.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I see I see... lol. Trying to make the boss a little extra chill!
No more being called into the office when she's upset....
Now you'll be called in for Kava sessions at work!
Can't beat that! Enjoy!

Mark / Kava kava R us.
Ha ha ha. She's a sweetheart actually but she suffers from fibro myalgia and also gets migraines like me, so I turned her on to the Kava. She sure digs the micro!

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Yeah I talked with her for a little bit a few days ago, she was very happy with the Lawena micro. She mentioned that it seemed to be helping with her sleep & fibro...

It makes me very happy to truly see people benefiting from kava.

Have a cup for me next time in there!

Good night my friends,

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yeah I talked with her for a little bit a few days ago, she was very happy with the Lawena micro. She mentioned that it seemed to be helping with her sleep & fibro...

Good night my friends,
Agreed 100%. Really makes me happy to see kava working for health conditions that are rather debilitating. I've heard kava is excellent for fibromyalgia and various headaches, and it's great to hear of someone truly getting relief from those conditions.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor

Good night my friends,
Another co-worker of mine, Holly, is ordering some concentrate from you as I type this. I'm a the office kava konverter

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
In today's mail!
Awesome she will appreciate that. I told her you ship quick. She's having a bit of sciatica this week in her leg. She was all worked up and having a rough day dealing with it so I grabbed a toothpick of about 2 grains of rice sized concentrate and handed it to her. She quieted down about ten minutes later and had a much better day and then ordered her own.