What's new

This guy

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's stupid shit like that, that makes me want to create an account in some of these places and rip these idiots a new a-hole, but prolly not worth it.

And being really rooted, gives me even less motivation.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
"They serve up a drink called Kava, If you have ever read about this substance you will learn that it is horrible for your liver, as well as very intoxicating in high doses."

If they want to post a rip off report they should do it without throwing the rest of us under the bus. I'd post a rebuttal but I'm not sure it's worth it to put my e-mail in yet another website's data base just to respond to this one guy doing this one report.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
The story is worth publishing but to tar kava with the same brush is bang out of order.....
That story won't do a lot for Kava. Mindless idiots IMO

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
I have been to Root of Happiness-Davis location in 2015. Absolutely zero K@ on the menu.

The traditional prep kava they served was excellent-very heady, and the bartender was friendly and informative.

KavaKitty

Meaow
Oh my God, the asshole can't even spell. I'm going to create an account and rip them.

Or not. I'm shelled. Don't feel like it.

But seriously, this is the kind of crap that needs debunking. These people need to be educated. Maybe I will create an account and educate them. But not today; it's Sunday, and I'm cooking.

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
Woah woah woah, hold up a sec, how does this person know what's in his car.
I got a feeling a upset teenager posted this because they got carded.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Woah woah woah, hold up a sec, how does this person know what's in his car.
I got a feeling a upset teenager posted this because they got carded.
The last time this came up someone said it was either a disgruntled former employee or girlfriend, or both. I don't know if that is true.
But it's just a semi-literate post by an ignorant person on an obscure web site from 2 years ago. Probably best to just ignore it. It's not like it's an article in the New York Times or something.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
Tyler can easily get this taken down. The allegation of sleeping with underage girls, which I'm sure nobody has any evidence of, is enough to cost this site a lot of money.