What's new

Kava Preparation Traveling Macgyver Kava Prep Method

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
So I was traveling for job interviews, and found to my shock and dismay that my nutsack had done been left behind. Rolling through various alternatives, my wife had no stockings, and shy of using the provided shower cap and a fork, I happened to look to a T-shirt no longer needed for interview purposes, and utilized the clean portion of it, I fashioned a pouch. The more I used it, the better it worked, though care has to be used to aviod smegma... I mean makas from creeping out. I then added hotel's hot coco to my kava squeeze and diluted, and grabbed the ole ice bucket and wala, 2 quarts of chocolate kava delight ala MACguyver. I post this to show noobs how easy it is to make traditional without spending money, and as a tip for pros on what to do when traveling and in a similar position. Forget the kava itself though, may God have mercy upon your soul.
macgyver hotel kava.jpg

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
So I was traveling for job interviews, and found to my shock and dismay that my nutsack had done been left behind. Rolling through various alternatives, my wife had no stockings, and shy of using the provided shower cap and a fork, I happened to look to a T-shirt no longer needed for interview purposes, and utilized the clean portion of it, I fashioned a pouch. The more I used it, the better it worked, though care has to be used to aviod smegma... I mean makas from creeping out. I then added hotel's hot coco to my kava squeeze and diluted, and grabbed the ole ice bucket and wala, 2 quarts of chocolate kava delight ala MACguyver. I post this to show noobs how easy it is to make traditional without spending money, and as a tip for pros on what to do when traveling and in a similar position. Forget the kava itself though, may God have mercy upon your soul. View attachment 6621
Last month I was in Florida with a similar setup -- I'm pretty sure the hotel staff probably thought I was doing voodoo rituals or something since there was kava dust all over the bathroom sink and my crumbled up nut milk bag trying on top of the coffee maker. Hotel kava, the one thing that makes travelling not so bad.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
The t-shirt reminds of the environmental education internship I did in NEPA. We used dried substrate from waterways that were ruined by acid mine drainage to have tie-dyed t-shirt learn and play booths.
Driving to Richmond to see the Arcs after work tonight. Got three Aluballs with me and a 94 ounce Welch's orange pineapple juice chilling in the work refrigerator. Kava is like my wallet, I never want to be somewhere and not have it.

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
So I was traveling for job interviews, and found to my shock and dismay that my nutsack had done been left behind. Rolling through various alternatives, my wife had no stockings, and shy of using the provided shower cap and a fork, I happened to look to a T-shirt no longer needed for interview purposes, and utilized the clean portion of it, I fashioned a pouch. The more I used it, the better it worked, though care has to be used to aviod smegma... I mean makas from creeping out. I then added hotel's hot coco to my kava squeeze and diluted, and grabbed the ole ice bucket and wala, 2 quarts of chocolate kava delight ala MACguyver. I post this to show noobs how easy it is to make traditional without spending money, and as a tip for pros on what to do when traveling and in a similar position. Forget the kava itself though, may God have mercy upon your soul. View attachment 6621
I knew what you meant but I think "nutsack" might have a different meaning in the UK, possibly more a London thing although I don't know for sure, it doesn't come into conversation that often. ;-)