What's new

Vendor Recommendations

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Hi All,

First off I just want to say "WOW!" to where the forum has progressed to. I used to be a regular here and slowly faded out, and you have gone so far since then!

Since I became less active on the forum I feel like I've been missing out on some great vendors and new kavas out there. I've mostly been sticking with Bula Kava House and Nakamal @ Home. Looking now to see if you all have any recommended vendors or specific kavas that I might try. I generally like to blend a heady kava with a body affecting one, but a bit more on the heady side. Nambawan by Bula Kava house is my favorite kava if I'm not blending.

Any suggestions for what I could try to broaden my horizon a bit?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Ed! Welcome back! So many good vendors out there now with some absolutely shockingly good kava.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi All,

First off I just want to say "WOW!" to where the forum has progressed to. I used to be a regular here and slowly faded out, and you have gone so far since then!

Since I became less active on the forum I feel like I've been missing out on some great vendors and new kavas out there. I've mostly been sticking with Bula Kava House and Nakamal @ Home. Looking now to see if you all have any recommended vendors or specific kavas that I might try. I generally like to blend a heady kava with a body affecting one, but a bit more on the heady side. Nambawan by Bula Kava house is my favorite kava if I'm not blending.

Any suggestions for what I could try to broaden my horizon a bit?
Welcome back, brotha. Thanks for the loyalty! I won't hold it against you if you try some others though. I've even tried a couple myself and we're not the only vendor out there with good root. Bula!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
There are some obvious favourites here that everyone likes like GHK, KWK, BKH, Kavafied, Paradise Kava when he's up and running but there are some hidden gems that not everyone considers such as Kava Kuaia also known as realkava.com. I hated their instant (which is not like me) but their Vanuatu waka grade is awesome.

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
There are some obvious favourites here that everyone likes like GHK, KWK, BKH, Kavafied, Paradise Kava when he's up and running but there are some hidden gems that not everyone considers such as Kava Kuaia also known as realkava.com. I hated their instant (which is not like me) but their Vanuatu waka grade is awesome.
That's actually a company I have tried. I liked it, but I've never had such skin dryness before, I felt like I was snowing. I really liked their root cuts though, I soaked them in water a day and then blended them up for a nice "fresh" bowl.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
That's actually a company I have tried. I liked it, but I've never had such skin dryness before, I felt like I was snowing. I really liked their root cuts though, I soaked them in water a day and then blended them up for a nice "fresh" bowl.
I've not had particular problems from it but I'm still at the stage where I have almost every kava from every vendor hanging around and I'm still whittling it down to a handful that I regularly want to have around so I haven't used their kava day in day out for any period of time. I've not tried any of their other kavas either other than the instant which is horrible. The Vanuatu waka is definitely one on my main list of kavas to have around though. Anyway, just wanted to give a bit of a different vendor that often gets overlooked.