Change background image

Kava Poll Virtual Kava Circle

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by TheKavaFlow, Jul 15, 2017.

?
  1. Sunday

2. Monday

3. Tuesday

4. Wednesday

5. Thursday

6. Friday

7. Saturday

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheKavaFlow

TheKavaFlow Kava Enthusiast Kava Podcaster

I want to organize a virtual kava circle so that we can all have a few shells together virtually. Once you vote your day of choice, comment with your preferred time and timezone. I'll try to get a good time for everyone involved, and who knows, maybe we can have a circle twice a week if the chosen day doesn't work.

You can vote for multiple days if you're available for more than just 1 night a week.

Edit: It'll be a standing Saturday night event! 5PM PST to 10PM PST through this link on Google Hangouts:
    https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2m4tr3ofl5brhhaceplfjhittue
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Admin

I've gotten together with Jimmy on Google hangouts, it was fun. I'd be down for that, Saturday would be a good day.
  3. kavamehameha

kavamehameha Magnum's 'awa drinking bird

Saturday, obviously.

[​IMG]
    Krunʞy likes this.
  4. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

oh hell yes. Saturday for me! It's my busiest day of couching, but I'm sure I could find time :)
    kavamehameha and Krunʞy like this.
  5. Kimmer

Kimmer Patently irritable

I voted for Thursday/Friday but Saturday works for me as well. Good idea
    Krunʞy and Señor Chuggs like this.
  6. Bula Kava House

Bula Kava House Portland, OR Kava Vendor

If I could do it from the kava bar it could be a BIG kava circle. We've got a cool community there.
  7. Oh. I thought we already started. Bula!
    kavamehameha likes this.
  8. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Admin

Kavacoordinate likes this.
  9. Señor Chuggs

Señor Chuggs Friend of Kava

I can do today. de laptop iz charged and I prepped grog last night.
    Kavacoordinate and Krunʞy like this.
  10. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

I'm down for tonight. Just woke up from my saturday nap so the schedule looks free :)
  11. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Admin

This could be a great weekly addition, great idea Morgan, I am already 8tbs in, going to be a great day..
    F3TU5 and Kavacoordinate like this.
  12. Yep I'm eight tablespoons in as well. Finished off my loa lawena from cactus. And then transition to the 24 wave
    Krunʞy likes this.
  13. The Magnum PI gif is probably my favorite of all time on the internet
    kavamehameha and Krunʞy like this.
  14. TheKavaFlow

OK, so Saturday it is. The real question is, what time? I'm not sure how many folks are east coast vs west coast, so I was thinking maybe we would start at 5PM PST/8PM EST. The only problem with that is 5PM is a bit of a strange time to start the kava flowing. Perhaps we can do a west coast time and an east coast time? 8PM for both?
  15. Kavafied

Kavafied Kava Enthusiast Kava Vendor

This is a great idea, that is what Kava is all about. This forum really is one giant Kava circle, maybe @Kapmcrunk can get the threads here to scroll in circles vs the standard formats. The more contributors to a thread, the larger the circle will be, then you can conceptually grasp how big the discussion is from thread to thread.
  16. TheKavaFlow

OK instead of fiddling about with times, I've just created a permanent, repeated Saturday Google Hangouts event located here:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/2m4tr3ofl5brhhaceplfjhittue

It'll start at 5PM PST/8PM EST, and go till 10PM PST/1AM EST. I have no clue how many people will join, but we might as well just start it up, right? I myself probably won't be able to join until ~8PM PST.
  17. TheKavaFlow

The more the merrier!
    Krunʞy likes this.
  18. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Admin

what do you mean by get the threads here to scroll in circles vs the standard formats.?
  19. Krunʞy

Krunʞy Admin

There are limits on Hangouts to 10 people, I believe unless a fee is paid for for more people, I think the next tier is 25 people, might be worth looking into it @Kapmcrunk
  20. kavamehameha

kavamehameha Magnum's 'awa drinking bird

Well, that's so because you're awesome! By the way, check out my weekly Magnum-themed pics I post every saturday in the shoutbox. Saturday is Magnum P.I. day!
    Krunʞy and Kavacoordinate like this.