What's new

Wakaya Perfection Noble?

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2568604

West Palm Beach, FL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/29/2015 -- Man has used medicines made from plants and herbs since the dawn of time. Now, leading premium wellness and health product supplier Wakaya Perfection offers pure, organic kava root powder for your well-being. Used in recipes and beverages, kava helps with such issues as anxiety, weight loss, insomnia, urinary tract infections, skin condition, asthma symptoms and more. As with all of Wakaya Perfection's organic and natural products, no pesticides or additives are used in the harvesting and production of this kava powder.

Wakaya Perfection kava is hand-cultivated from the root of a pepper plant native to the South Pacific. The age and species of these roots are carefully selected for the best quality and they are thoroughly cleaned before being processed using food-grade stainless steel equipment. In addition to kava powder, Wakaya Perfection offers turmeric powder, turmeric capsules, ginger capsules, kava tea, ginger powder and much more.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Wakaya is hitting up kava bars hard trying to get their products in, although it is a little spendy. Their kava is noble. I've seen HPLC from them and independent sources. Anecdotally it's noble as well as it's used daily in Fiji and is a known noble cultivar. Effects are good, if a little light for my taste.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Wakaya is hitting up kava bars hard trying to get their products in, although it is a little spendy. Their kava is noble. I've seen HPLC from them and independent sources. Anecdotally it's noble as well as it's used daily in Fiji and is a known noble cultivar. Effects are good, if a little light for my taste.
Wakaya is pricey. Your 11-Year Waka is a much better deal. ::awesomesmiles::

Naijomii

Kava Curious
It is the brand the kava bar near me uses and sells ((the mystic waters one I wrote about)) and I agree it is very light I would much rather have the 11 year too!