What's new

We're Back. Kind Of

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
After some time switching over to a new order fulfillment process, we're finally getting restocked. Right now we have co2 paste, Instant, Nambawan, Nangol Noble, and Melo Melo. 11 Year Waka will be next but is still probably a week or two out.

It took a little longer than I was hoping but I think everybody will be very happy with the changes. For the same shipping price, many customers will get 2 day shipping. Some others will be 3 days but no order should take any longer. Orders placed before noon on weekdays will almost always ship same day.

Bula!

Goldfumed

Kava krusader
After some time switching over to a new order fulfillment process, we're finally getting restocked. Right now we have co2 paste, Instant, Nambawan, Nangol Noble, and Melo Melo. 11 Year Waka will be next but is still probably a week or two out.

It took a little longer than I was hoping but I think everybody will be very happy with the changes. For the same shipping price, many customers will get 2 day shipping. Some others will be 3 days but no order should take any longer. Orders placed before noon on weekdays will almost always ship same day.

Bula!
Any idea of when Teavuni or borogu will be back? Ordered some Melo and Nangol along with a coconut cup and shipping was 12.50 with first class being the only option. After I ordered, slightly bummed about that price, I realized it was because of the cup but I wasn’t sure why at first. In retrospect I prob would have skipped the cup. I just assumed you had extremely high shipping fees as the extra shipping cost wasn’t mentioned on the site for the cup. I really wanted to try your root so I sucked it up and paid the 12.50. Hopefully the kava will make up for that as I’ve heard good things

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Any idea of when Teavuni or borogu will be back? Ordered some Melo and Nangol along with a coconut cup and shipping was 12.50 with first class being the only option. After I ordered, slightly bummed about that price, I realized it was because of the cup but I wasn’t sure why at first. In retrospect I prob would have skipped the cup. I just assumed you had extremely high shipping fees as the extra shipping cost wasn’t mentioned on the site for the cup. I really wanted to try your root so I sucked it up and paid the 12.50. Hopefully the kava will make up for that as I’ve heard good things
Taveuni should be back in a couple weeks. Being prepared in Fiji now. Borogu, I'm not sure but it will be back.

Adding the shell increases the cost, depending on what else you ordered because it can't ship in an envelope. It should last you a long time though, and it's nice to have.

Last edited:

Goldfumed

Kava krusader
Sweet I look forward to having a decent cup for my root. The experience just doesn’t seem the same with my sons plastic cup from the zoo or a coffee mug haha.