What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well the wife just called, and told me she found some real coconut milk. So I guess ill try that out tomorrow. You know your wife is in to it, when finding coconut milk for cheap, becomes a priority call. Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Deleted User01 knows nothing about Photoshop, whew! (Java wipes the sweat off his furrowed brow). The boy do have talent though. :hilarious:

D

Deleted User01

Ohhh @Deleted User01 :rolleyes:
That's quite the little care package. Nothing beats those at all! Many here have shored similar generosity and it's always warming to the ole heart :happy:
You can ask Bulabuck and Violet, the Kavateers have a motto, "All for one and one for all". :D Actually, that might even describe the whole forum.(y)

blindy107

Kava Lover
Haha nice drop man. That should keep you busy for a bit. Which one is on the menu tonight??

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
140703_001.jpg
140703_002.jpg

Well Here's what Ill be drinking this evening. I have to thank the folks from Kalm on this one this six pack is the one I won, on the last give away. I think the parrot agrees, this stuffs going to be good. Sorry for the rough pics. this site dose not allow me to download pictures off my camera, so here is a phone photo. much. Love. Roaddog....

blindy107

Kava Lover
View attachment 760 View attachment 761

Well Here's what Ill be drinking this evening. I have to thank the folks from Kalm on this one this six pack is the one I won, on the last give away. I think the parrot agrees, this stuffs going to be good. Sorry for the rough pics. this site dose not allow me to download pictures off my camera, so here is a phone photo. much. Love. Roaddog....
Keep us posted on your thoughts after consumption! I wanna know what you like about it!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ooh interesting. I found it more physically relaxing at first with mild sedation coming on later in the bottle. It literally felt like something was pushing down on me whilst I lounged on my couch.

Either way it's pretty awesome stuff!

I had a little breakfast kava this morn. 1/3 bottle of leftover Kalm spiked with a tbsp of mahakea and little cold water. Shaken, not stirred ;)

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
American grown Nene in celebration of the 4th. Deleted User01 and I have decided this is the lightest colored kava short of fresh you can get.