What's new

What BKH Kava Strain Gives You The Strongest Effects ?

What BKH Kava Strain Gives You The Strongest Effects ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Hopefully this will help People, Including myself work out which Kava Strain from BKH give's the most notable effects for the majority of the Kava Users..

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Koniak or as I playfully call it "Orange Crush". Hey keeron, you can toss and wash Koniak for the ultimate experience.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Koniak or as I playfully call it "Orange Crush". Hey keeron, you can toss and wash Koniak for the ultimate experience.
haha !!
Im think im going to order some koniak, alongside some Nambawan..
I think im going to back out of the Toss & Wash Method, it seems to upset my stomach :arghh:, which is a shame because it gives me the strongest effects.

What inspired you to call it ''Orange Crush'' ??

D

Deleted User01

I think I am encouraging you to develop a recipe using Koniak. Koniak is piney and perhaps it will go well with Orange Creme Soda. Violet has been threatening to come up with a recipe that uses Orange Creme Soda. Maybe you can beat her to the punch. It does have a nice ring to it.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Boroguru is one of the best value for money kavas out there, and it very consistent also. I am partial to Nambawan, which is immense, though it is quite dear.

Theanine

Kava Curious
I've just drank my first shells of Nambawan, have to say I'm impressed. I don't know if it's consistent given it's a blend of noble Kava, but for me I find it much more heady than Boroguru. I preferred a more body effect until I had this one. Now I can say I like both effects equally. The flavor is very smooth, almost tastes like Fijian Waka. Thanks Judd!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I've just drank my first shells of Nambawan, have to say I'm impressed. I don't know if it's consistent given it's a blend of noble Kava, but for me I find it much more heady than Boroguru. I preferred a more body effect until I had this one. Now I can say I like both effects equally. The flavor is very smooth, almost tastes like Fijian Waka. Thanks Judd!
Absolutely! So glad you like it. Such a fresh flavor and feeling. This is what were in it for...

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
I recently ordered nambawan for my first time, Im exited :D

So far, boroguru has been incredible

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
Boroguru is my go to everyday kava but I usually have to force it down. Koniak on the other hand I could probably sip on all night.

Boroguru still gets my vote though.

blindy107

Kava Lover
i would like to change my answer to the non listed "11 year waka"

i can't physically stop myself from smiling. my eyelids hang past my jaw. my face is full of warmth. my ears have a slight ring to them. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.