What's new

What does your Avatar mean to you?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
That's what listening to kava truly means ! I love when I get a time to sit... my buddy dj and I both had a few shells of mahakea and just sat in my kitchen . Dead silence . Just being there. After a few minutes both of us listening to kava ...we turn look at eachother with a slight but deep kava smile and just nod.. continuing back into silent spaciousness being without baggage.
Love it ;)

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
While my avatar may seem to be completely unrelated to kava, it actually is. When I first saw 2001 a space odyssey, I loved the visuals and storyline, but the challenging pace and cinematography prevented me from fully embracing it.

The second time I saw it however, I was krunk as a monk, and now it's one of my favorite movies of all time.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
That's what listening to kava truly means ! I love when I get a time to sit... my buddy dj and I both had a few shells of mahakea and just sat in my kitchen . Dead silence . Just being there. After a few minutes both of us listening to kava ...we turn look at eachother with a slight but deep kava smile and just nod.. continuing back into silent spaciousness being without baggage.
Love it ;)
Interesting, around the time I began drinking kava, I introduced it to a neighbor and friend of mine and we do that a lot too, a lot of quiet reflecting and it will always make conversations later on more meaningful and interesting.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Wow, thanks for the replies guys. I love the rock and roll kitty @Mrbinx69 .
@Edward , absolutely! A kava laden backpacking trip would be awesome. If there ever was a forum get together I can't imagine a better place to have it than deep in the woods, away from all of life's craziness. I had no idea that your avatar was you, I honestly thought it was an album cover of some artist that I'm not cool enough to know about.
@Ligermeat , 2001 is an awesome movie but I've never watched it with kava...soon I will.

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hell ya some acoustic guitars. Some kava ... a big toNoa . And a fire pit... hopefully someone eventually confuses the two . Hopefully not while putting the fire out ;) hahaha there will be alot of men in the woods together too ahhaha

verticity

I'm interested in things
While my avatar may seem to be completely unrelated to kava, it actually is. When I first saw 2001 a space odyssey, I loved the visuals and storyline, but the challenging pace and cinematography prevented me from fully embracing it.

The second time I saw it however, I was krunk as a monk, and now it's one of my favorite movies of all time.
"I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that"
The older Mac computers used to say that instead of just making a beeping noise when you tried to do something you weren't allowed to. It could actually get annoying pretty quickly.

My avatar is based on my user name 'verticity'. I got the user name from a random word generator, and I don't really understand what the word means, but it has something to do with magnetic fields, hence, the magnet. Under the magnet is orange cat fur, which represents my orange cat. (Sadly pretty sick now with kidney disease)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hi everyone, I am sorry I have not been so active on the forums but I have been dealing with a lot of family health problems. Anyway my avatar is simple me surrounded by some of my kava. :hungry: I wanted people to know who was behind not only those kava plants but GHK and the kava you get from me. (y) Aloha nui loa.

Chris
Hey, wow, I never noticed that you were in the picture, since you blend in with the kava. As if you are one of the plants, lol.

But, Chris, I send my best wishes to your ailing family members; I know how difficult that can be.

Steph

Kava Enthusiast
My avatar is my boy Woody. When I think of Woody, I think of unconditional love. What does this have to do with my kava experience. I can think of nothing more calm and peaceful than sitting in my Lazy Boy talking to Grant (SO) and have Woody sitting along side me. In the evening I do this while I am drinking kava. It's pretty simple, this is all I need in life. I'm happy in the moment. Woody was a rescue, which gives me a feeling of warmth knowing that he's safe and has a loving home. :cool:

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
My avatar is my boy Woody. When I think of Woody, I think of unconditional love. What does this have to do with my kava experience. I can think of nothing more calm and peaceful than sitting in my Lazy Boy talking to Grant (SO) and have Woody sitting along side me. In the evening I do this while I am drinking kava. It's pretty simple, this is all I need in life. I'm happy in the moment. Woody was a rescue, which gives me a feeling of warmth knowing that he's safe and has a loving home. :cool:
I LOVE cats and dogs. Just have two cats at the moment. Were getting a house soon. Then we can buy a dog and probably another cat.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've never been that keen on either because they take up a lot of time and make your house smell but I went on holiday to Crete a few years ago and there was a tiny little stray cat there (Crete has loads of them) who made friends with me and I sort of changed my mind :)