What's new

What would your life like be without kava?

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
Tonight's kava-shell got me thinking. What would your life be like without the existence of kava?
Work life, social life, sleep-quality, love-life etc.

BULA!
::aintthatnicez::

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I knew about kava, but only in that I tried some useless pills. I though it was yet another hyped herb. Got a new friend and she showed me the error of my ways!

exit stage left
Without kava, I might still be abusing benzos or alcohol. Work life? Well I finally have one now. Social life still needs some work, but I'm hoping the kava will help me make some strides against social anxiety. Not that it will completely fix the problem, but it will bring me to a level where I can do the work. Sleep quality... I still find it difficult to sleep for long, even with kava, but I can take naps on my days off.

Kava really improves my life in general and without it, I likely would be looking for something that would end up being more dangerous.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
But seriously, I'd have a lot less friends that I've made at the kava bar. I'd be a few pounds heavier, due to me not having something to replace alcohol. My muscles would be a lot tighter after my long triathlon workouts.

My life is absolutely better with kava, and not because it's how I've made my living. There's a reason kava is so sacred in the south pacific. It really is special.