What's new

What's a good instant kava?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Any suggestions for an instant kava for daytime work imbibing are most welcome!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
BKH Instant Green is probably the best daytime kava that I know of. If you can do micronised try Pouni Ono from KWK.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Actual instant.
Then I agree with @Edward that the BKH is the best option. GHK used to make a good instant Moi that used to be good during the day and his mahakea instant was legendary at one point but I don't think they're listed anymore. The ROH and realkava.com instants are good for the end of the day.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Then I agree with @Edward that the BKH is the best option. GHK used to make a good instant Moi that used to be good during the day and his mahakea instant was legendary at one point but I don't think they're listed anymore. The ROH and realkava.com instants are good for the end of the day.
Thanks for that! I like BKH already so I'll have to give them my business. :)

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Thanks for that! I like BKH already so I'll have to give them my business. :)
I would start with BKH's instant green or GHK just posted a message saying they now have some instant back in stock. Probably can't go wrong with either option. I always found it a bit too pricey for the level of convenience you get.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Another option is our co2 extract, if you're just looking for convenience currently only available on Amazon.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Another option is our co2 extract, if you're just looking for convenience currently only available on Amazon.
I already know how good your CO2 extract is! I'm well-stocked on that. I haven't tried instant yet and I figure I'm always drinking some kind of liquid at work. Figured throwing kava into the mix would be good.

Edit: Got some Instant and one of those strainer bags!

Last edited: