What's new

Whats for dinner?

Alien

Kava Newbie
I went ahead and made up a batch of Wow from N@H despite still being a kava newbie. I ended up with 8 ounces following their recipe proportions. I did 1/2 cup of powder to 1 cup of very warm water. Well, 1/2 a cup of the water and 1/2 a cup of 2% milk. I wound up with 8 ounces which I at first just drank half of. 20 minutes later I've now consumed the other half.

Pretty light effects so far and it mostly seems in my head. If I don't get much out of this I'll just attribute that to the RT and still being a newbie. :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm finishing off my Fiji Waka :( + 1 scoop Solomon....Spicy Ramen afterwards.

Alien

Kava Newbie
So... 5 more ounces of some N@H Wow. Feeling a light intensity of effects so far but nothing major. Then again it's only been about 5-10 minutes. ;)

Alien

Kava Newbie
Chile + PK Chocolate orange extract :D
My PK extract is coming soon. Just checked USPS and they're still saying expected delivery is Friday. Though they haven't had an update since it was still in Honolulu the other day.

infraredz

BULA!
No kava tonight! :(

I've got this H1N1 and came down with pneumonia last night so I can't keep anything down. I can't keep down anything, let alone some foul tasting kava ('cause you know it tastes worse when everything tastes worse).

Plus, I somehow have a feeling that kava and severe influenza wouldn't go well together...

It's times like these I wish I had a little PK extract to stick under my tongue

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I ended up eating a bit of ham steak and I'm going to go drink the rest after sportsketball ends.

@infraredz Shit man, that's rough, hope you get better soon.

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH

I've got this H1N1 and came down with pneumonia last night so I can't keep anything down. I can't keep down anything, let alone some foul tasting kava ('cause you know it tastes worse when everything tastes worse).

Plus, I somehow have a feeling that kava and severe influenza wouldn't go well together...

Hope ya feel better and can get back to drinking grog soon!!

Alien

Kava Newbie
Well I'm going to call it quits in terms of ingesting any more tonight. After I made the Wow a couple of hours ago I consumed 4oz followed by 4oz more about 30 minutes later. I have since made another batch and consumed 5oz more about 20 minutes ago. It didn't add much to my experience.

I'm thinking my newbie status and the RT thing is at play. I feel in a good mood a little bit but feel I'd be wasting it if I consumed more.

infraredz

BULA!
Thanks everyone! :)

I'll tell you, I've has some really, truly horrendous infections before and nothing comes close to the suffering I've been going through the past few days... well, other than the time I almost died from an unknown, progressive infection that was killing me, literally. The first day of the infection I had some kava and it just seemed to not make me feel any better and just added a weird mental thing to the psychological effects that come when your brain is melting at 103.8F

CanAwa

I would imagine dehydrating yourself with kava wouldn't help too much with a flu ..and 103.8 yikes!!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro

That sucks Infra, I hope it eases up on ya soon. I had the swine flu a few years ago and it was one of the most powerful illnesses I had ever felt. Plus I keep hearin' about it actually killing people everyday. :dead: :nailbiting:

CanAwa

I'm finishing off my Fiji Waka :( + 1 scoop Solomon....Spicy Ramen afterwards.
For some reason my last shell of the waka gets me uber ripped ..I didn't use my t-shirt this round and drank with the sediment ..maybe that was the difference

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Infraredz. Get better! We need our resident kava scientist! I had the flu 2 weeks ago and PK extract definitely helped me feel less miserable.