What's new

Whats for dinner?

A

Absent Minded

Well I'm going to call it quits in terms of ingesting any more tonight. After I made the Wow a couple of hours ago I consumed 4oz followed by 4oz more about 30 minutes later. I have since made another batch and consumed 5oz more about 20 minutes ago. It didn't add much to my experience.

I'm thinking my newbie status and the RT thing is at play. I feel in a good mood a little bit but feel I'd be wasting it if I consumed more.
bust through that RT. It's great once you do, I promise ;)

S

Smokeater

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a complete newooob. Have not once tried kava, but i do have some on the way. Im so looking forward to the experience. And I had chik fila for dinner.

D

Deleted User01

Infrared, sorry you got the crud.. If you are suffering from Pulmonary distress then try using a vaporizer and get it running 24/7. Simple device but it works wonders for me when I get Bronchitis or a Chest Infection. I carry it to the bedroom and the office. Just keep it filled with plain ole water. Unfortunately it only provides relief for one symptom.

Welcome to the forum SmokeEater.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a complete newooob. Have not once tried kava, but i do have some on the way. Im so looking forward to the experience. And I had chik fila for dinner.
Welcome to the forums!

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
No kava tonight! :(

I've got this H1N1 and came down with pneumonia last night so I can't keep anything down. I can't keep down anything, let alone some foul tasting kava ('cause you know it tastes worse when everything tastes worse).

Plus, I somehow have a feeling that kava and severe influenza wouldn't go well together...

It's times like these I wish I had a little PK extract to stick under my tongue
@infraredz I just saw that you've been really sick:(..hope you're feeling a little better..stay under your fuzzy blanket and I'll send you done chicken soup.:D

Blomdor

Envoy of the Dealfish
Get well soon, O infrared one. I send to thee mental hugs and good feelings.

I like to follow kava with pizza or similarly greasy stuff, but will consume most anything on hand after giving the grog a few minutes to go down. Seems to help put off any nausea that may want to creep up on me.