What's new

Where to get Kava tested?

LabRat

Kava Curious
Just wondering if anyone knows of a legit lab ,to test kava for heavy metals, bacteria and mold mildew, ?

LabRat

Kava Curious
Thank you very much, I know that I can google this question but thought that someone in the Forum could definitely point me in the right direction,thanks again I will check them out

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@LabRat you could try approaching Tyler from Root of Happiness or the guy from Kava.com. Both of those have state of the art testing and production facilities and may be willing to help.

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
For molds and living things, google 'Petrifilm Rapid Mold'. This is a 3M product but you could probably find other similar test kits. It works kind of like the mold test kits for homeowners. You swab your kava and then if a mold colony starts growing from the swab spot you know you have living stuff in your kava.

LabRat

Kava Curious
Thank you so much for your help , advice and suggestions, I have some friends that we go in together and import our Kava ,and it's important to know what your getting,hence need for testing,ag aga thanks so much for your support be blessed GBU