What's new

I Love Kava Friday Whoa it's Friday again.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
You live there?????? Reminds me of Redondo Beach. Dang. Nice. mucho jealous

Oh wait, is it San Diego?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Its almost 2pm. Gonna close down the office, get my official Kava Forums group - the Kavaholics - on the Spotify, get the Aluball shaking, and enjoy a peaceful Friday afternoon. No babysitting! No child minding! No driving! Sun is shining, not too hot. I'm happy.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Its almost 2pm. Gonna close down the office, get my official Kava Forums group - the Kavaholics - on the Spotify, get the Aluball shaking, and enjoy a peaceful Friday afternoon. No babysitting! No child minding! No driving! Sun is shining, not too hot. I'm happy.
So I googled kavaholic on the ol YouTube and found quite a few covers. One young lady with a ukulele sang a nice song about the problems of being in love with a kana drinker.

"I can't believe I'm competing with dirty water".

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Hedgie, I can imagine hanging out right there along Ocean Front Walk with you and the rest of the gang here, with a chilled container of some really potent kava, soaking in the warm sun's rays with the old pooch crashed out next to us. Time would stand still with not a care in the world. Enjoy your summer my good man.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hedgie, I can imagine hanging out right there along Ocean Front Walk with you and the rest of the gang here, with a chilled container of some really potent kava, soaking in the warm sun's rays with the old pooch crashed out next to us. Time would stand still with not a care in the world. Enjoy your summer my good man.
Im here just rehabbing and waiting for the kava krew to arrive!l
::chugger::

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Im thinking of taking a shell to the water and watch it float into the Green Flash. (look that one up)