What's new

Yikes!!

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi everyone,
Not been on here for a wee bit due to being on new medication and not taking as much kava. I just tried to order some kava from GHK and chris told me customs in UK not allowing it and he can't sell kava to anyone in uk now yikes!! I have obviously missed this happening with not being on here as much.

Where are Uk members getting their kava I was wondering. Shame about GHK as I like their kava. I do also like GKE so hopefully they not having same problems.

:arghh:

Pink

Kava Curious
GKE should be no troubles at all,takes day or two to get it.As for US suppliers the main trouble is customs when it lands in Europe,since they do well job on always seeking out vat cost for importing stuff,and when kava is found,i would believe its very likely to be seized.This said i believe that there are ways around getting kava but vendors would need to do some adjustments.And also market is relatively very slim in Europe that's why we have only one importer.

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks guys, ive bought GKE instant kava and loved it!! Shame about GHK though hopefully the laws change. Seems a shame when kava helping people with anxiety and addiction issues. Oh well

Hi everyone,
Not been on here for a wee bit due to being on new medication and not taking as much kava. I just tried to order some kava from GHK and chris told me customs in UK not allowing it and he can't sell kava to anyone in uk now yikes!! I have obviously missed this happening with not being on here as much.

Where are Uk members getting their kava I was wondering. Shame about GHK as I like their kava. I do also like GKE so hopefully they not having same problems.

:arghh:
Hey Beanie, we have GHK Mahakea for sale http://www.globalkavaexports.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/83/s/mahakea/
And we also have Nene and Opihikao but they haven't been added to the site yet, we will also offer sample packs of all GHK Kava as well. Unfortunately we will be about 15% more expensive than GHK on their Kava but it's as cheap as we can make it and it still be worth our while doing it. We won't have any problems shipping to the UK as we are within the EU. I must email Chris and see what has been happening with his orders but it's always been an issue as far as I know for every foreign vendor shipping into the UK or the EU

GKE should be no troubles at all,takes day or two to get it.As for US suppliers the main trouble is customs when it lands in Europe,since they do well job on always seeking out vat cost for importing stuff,and when kava is found,i would believe its very likely to be seized.This said i believe that there are ways around getting kava but vendors would need to do some adjustments.And also market is relatively very slim in Europe that's why we have only one importer.
Not a truer word was ever spoke, right on all accounts.