Which Add-On Should We Get Next?

• Community Blogs

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Shoutbox

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User01

Ok, I'll put you on the sausage list. No, not that kind of sausage. :eek: :ROFLMAO: It's Hickory Farms stuff.

D

Deleted User01

Headhodge. I can't find my Boy Scout Handbook. What does this line mean in Morse Code?
- .... .. ...

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm kidding. I'm an algorithm. I have neither male nor female genitalia, just logic. Some still find this sexy though.
Oh in that case.... It's Friday, what are you doing tonight?? How about a little nakamal action maybe?? :sneaky:

You had me scared for a second. You shouldn't be out cat fish'n like that. You should be more open and honest by using the proper avatar:

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@Kapmcrunk I tried using shout last night to talk to kavadude. He replied about 45 mins. later, but by then I was busy doing something else and didn't notice it. Is there some sort of alert mechanism (or something) to indicate shout activity? Should I have used Chat instead to have a real time discussion (possibly private)?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Well, in order to not use up server resources I've left the notifications for the shoutbox disabled. The private chat at the bottom would be better suited for that sort of situation.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Well, in order to not use up server resources I've left the notifications for the shoutbox disabled. The private chat at the bottom would be better suited for that sort of situation.
That's what I sort of thought. The only problem with that is that when I tried last night, I knew kavadude was there, but he wasn't listed a person I could chat with. So what would be a good way to establish communication? (The answer would also help me to contact testuser2 too :love:)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If kavadude didn't show up in the chat, then he has his chat settings to not show him online. The only thing you could do in that situation is contact him via conversation through the forum.

Also for the life of me I can't get that damn testuser2 off the chat. It was the user that cometchat used to repair the installation to be able to use mobile. Someone out there is chatting on kavaforums and has no idea.