Which Add-On Should We Get Next?

• Community Blogs

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Shoutbox

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User01

Would Blog be better for off topic kind of things, as I mentioned earlier?

D

Deleted User01

Headhodge, you need to get some really nasty tasting Kava. I have found that can scare the "sh__" out of you before you drink it. Your stomach goes :eek: and the rest follows.:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted User01

Nice one, Headgie. You and I need to go on tour. We can be the first act before Gabriel Iglesias. And now ... straight from the Kava Forums ... Headgie and Java!! But first I'm going to buy me a tomato proof jump suit.

infraredz

BULA!
Me too, but now I'm starting to think that after further investigation and thought, I should change it to the "Shoutbox"

infraredz

BULA!
Okay, yes, I've changed my mind now. Kapm, I only have so much access to the poll, so can you go into it and change my vote from "Blog" to "Shoutbox" please?

It seems that a lot of people seem to use threads or post in threads things that would go much better in that sort of thing.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Okay, yes, I've changed my mind now. Kapm, I only have so much access to the poll, so can you go into it and change my vote from "Blog" to "Shoutbox" please?

It seems that a lot of people seem to use threads or post in threads things that would go much better in that sort of thing.
My thought exactly. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I guess I'm not understanding how this Chat thing is supposed to work. For over a week now I keep asking testuser2 to go out on a date with me, but still no reply. :arghh::confused::cry: nada.....