What's new

Review the new Ginger Kava Candy and win $100 gift card ~ i got three of them to give-a-way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha Friday Kava Forums!
Looking for some honest feedback about the new Ginger Kava Candy and hope everyone is enjoying them :) Thought you might be interested in a promotion I am running on Amazon during this weekend only where you can try the product for cheap, leave a thoughtful review and win a $100 Amazon gift card to use for whatever you like! I really appreciate the feedback from this forum because you folks really know kava and can be insightful to those not as familiar with kava products.

Here are the details below if you are interested.

Thanks again and have a great day everybody!
Aloha, Steve

-----------------------------------------------------
WIN A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD! Simply try our new Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon and leave an honest review.

Here's the deal:
1) For this weekend only (February 4th-5th) we are dropping the price of our Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon:
a. 4-Pack from $15.96 down to $9.99!
b. 1-Box (12 Packs) from $36.98 down to $24.99!
*order limit one item per customer

2) After purchasing and trying the candy, please post your honest review on Amazon (either for 4-pack, 1-box or both) by Sunday February 19th.
*If you write a review for both the 4-pack and 1-box your name will be entered twice ツ

3) On Monday February 20th, we will do a random drawing from those who posted a review on Amazon.
*must purchase and leave review to be eligible for the drawing ~ thus, be a verified buyer

THREE $100 AMAZON GIFT CARDS UP FOR GRABS! I don’t know if only 5 people will enter or 500,
but the odds of you winning one of the gift cards is pretty darn good ツ

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jerome

Kava Lover
Aloha Friday Kava Forums!
Looking for some honest feedback about the new Ginger Kava Candy and hope everyone is enjoying them :) Thought you might be interested in a promotion I am running on Amazon during this weekend only where you can try the product for cheap, leave a thoughtful review and win a $100 Amazon gift card to use for whatever you like! I really appreciate the feedback from this forum because you folks really know kava and can be insightful to those not as familiar with kava products.

Here are the details below if you are interested.

Thanks again and have a great day everybody!
Aloha, Steve

-----------------------------------------------------
WIN A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD! Simply try our new Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon and leave an honest review.

Here's the deal:
1) For this weekend only (February 4th-5th) we are dropping the price of our Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon:
a. 4-Pack from $15.96 down to $9.99!
b. 1-Box (12 Packs) from $36.98 down to $24.99!
*order limit one item per customer

2) After purchasing and trying the candy, please post your honest review on Amazon (either for 4-pack, 1-box or both) by Sunday February 19th.
*If you write a review for both the 4-pack and 1-box your name will be entered twice ツ

3) On Monday February 20th, we will do a random drawing from those who posted a review on Amazon.
*must purchase and leave review to be eligible for the drawing ~ thus, be a verified buyer

THREE $100 AMAZON GIFT CARDS UP FOR GRABS! I don’t know if only 5 people will enter or 500,
but the odds of you winning one of the gift cards is pretty darn good ツ

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Steve, I clicked the link and the price hadn't changed. Did I do something wrong?

I'm not really a candy person but I'll give it a try for science!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hey Steve, I clicked the link and the price hadn't changed. Did I do something wrong?

I'm not really a candy person but I'll give it a try for science!
Sorry, i just changed it! I had it set for midnight last night and went to sleep but for some reason it did not update. I just checked it and they are both at the discounted price.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Lol, I bought a case on your site a couple weeks ago, but I'll get more next week on Amazon :)

Edit: I just left one on Amazon for the case now.

Last edited:

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Lol, I bought a case on your site a couple weeks ago, but I'll get more next week on Amazon :)

Edit: I just left one on Amazon for the case now.
Thanks! The price dropped for just this weekend:)

Jerome

Kava Lover
Thanks Steve! Bought a box because I can never resist bulk purchases...

I bet my wife will like these.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
Ridiculous some of the low ratings that good kava products get on Amazon because people dont like the taste. Thats Kava! Nobody is consuming it for the taste.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
shit. i missed it. thanks for offering though. ill get the next one!
yea, it was just for two days but if you are still interested in picking up a box or 4-pack and entering a review on Amazon, I can still put you in the drawing :)

Jerome

Kava Lover
I just posted my review. I like em! Not too sweet and it is a pleasant herbal combination. Definitely a mild kava effect. I had three this morning while sitting at my desk and I'm quite pleasantly relaxed.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I just posted my review. I like em! Not too sweet and it is a pleasant herbal combination. Definitely a mild kava effect. I had three this morning while sitting at my desk and I'm quite pleasantly relaxed.
That's awesome! Perfect use - or that is how I use them also...just a little to take the edge off! Thank so much for the feedback

Jerome

Kava Lover
Another thought I had was as a traditional prep chaser. I can see having a couple of these in my mouth while I chug the kava.... that'd wash the kava taste right out.

Status
Not open for further replies.