What's new

Art of Kava are A-OK!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I know some people are slow to try new vendors preferring to stick to what they know but I would definitely encourage everyone to give these guy's kava a try. Everything I have had so far has been awesome. The latest batch of Koro Island is very nice and chocolatey and really sedative. It's one of those that gives me that dark, dreamless sleep. I got the Dokobana today and that's great too. It's quite balanced and is just relaxing without too much sedation. Perfect for daytime or early evening. I'm really pleased that AOK have come along and I'm looking forward to see what else they can provide in the future. Having had contact with them I can tell that they are very keen to get the best kava they can on sale. Nice to see new vendors coming along with that perspective.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've been on their website a lot hovering over the "Add to Cart" button. Lots of intriguing root on there.
I know you tend to prefer a headier kava so maybe the Taveuni would be more up your street when it comes but the Koro is just a perfect Fijian heavy. The Dokobana tastes great and just takes you to the right place without sending you to sleep. When you start reviewing again I think you should definitely try some of these out.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I know some people are slow to try new vendors preferring to stick to what they know but I would definitely encourage everyone to give these guy's kava a try. Everything I have had so far has been awesome. The latest batch of Koro Island is very nice and chocolatey and really sedative. It's one of those that gives me that dark, dreamless sleep. I got the Dokobana today and that's great too. It's quite balanced and is just relaxing without too much sedation. Perfect for daytime or early evening. I'm really pleased that AOK have come along and I'm looking forward to see what else they can provide in the future. Having had contact with them I can tell that they are very keen to get the best kava they can on sale. Nice to see new vendors coming along with that perspective.
The koro and kaduvu are both real nice heavy hitters. Excellent kava, really strong. On top of that I can highly recommend the vendor. I had an issue with one bag (not their fault) on my second order with them and he was quick to replace it. (y) Which goes a long way in my book.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
The koro and kaduvu are both real nice heavy hitters. Excellent kava, really strong. On top of that I can highly recommend the vendor. I had an issue with one bag (not their fault) on my second order with them and he was quick to replace it. (y) Which goes a long way in my book.
I had an issue with some customers really not liking the smelly batch of Koro and he sorted that out very kindly. I thought it was ok but I might have struggled to sell it so he just replaced it. That's what I needed rather than leaving me stuck with a loss.