What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hello!

Fancy that, I was just looking at kava eu lol! Thanks for replying!

If I were to purchase from kava EU/kava society would I run into any customs issues such as extra charges/confiscations?

Brexit sucks!!

Thanks again :)
Hi, we ve never experienced any issues, but cant make any guarantees. If you want to be 100% sure you wont need to deal with the customs then @Edward is your best option :)

Osadandaula UK

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone got any experience with bestfijikava.com, I can select UK delivery from drop down, just wondered if anyone’s ordered from them?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Anyone got any experience with bestfijikava.com, I can select UK delivery from drop down, just wondered if anyone’s ordered from them?
I don't think they do send to the UK anymore but it's worth a try. Just be careful how it's labelled or it will likely get seized.

Withnail

Hi I'm in the UK and new to kava. I placed my first order with kavaclub.EU who are based in Ireland and they shipped to the UK no problem. 300 grams of instant kava plus shipping for €138. No customs charges.

C

ChillKavaEE

i think you got lucky. based on info i found
Hi I'm in the UK and new to kava. I placed my first order with kavaclub.EU who are based in Ireland and they shipped to the UK no problem. 300 grams of instant kava plus shipping for €138. No customs charges.
i think you got lucky. based on my research Kava is totally banned in the UK.

Withnail

i think you got lucky. based on info i found

i think you got lucky. based on my research Kava is totally banned in the UK.
So is k@ supposedly and I spent 5 years ordering that and having it delivered. Not one package intercepted. The authorities don't really care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
So is kr@t0m supposedly and I spent 5 years ordering that and having it delivered. Not one package intercepted. The authorities don't really care.
I've been buying kava since 2015, first for personal use and then to sell on for pet owners and I've had over £5000 worth of kava seized in that time. They really do care.