What's new

I Love Kava Friday Pan-Fried Friday

verticity

I'm interested in things
Let's get the party started. Have some kava, and some nuts. Please refrain from flying into a psychotic rage. (No shampoo drinking allowed)

my-nuts.jpg

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
GHK's Mahakea I love you, will you be my second wifu! The first still does tricks, so second is the best I can do! :love:

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I do not I fact believe you are in love with kava, but that you mearly enjoy it.

How long have you known each other? What do you do together?

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
It was love at first shell! And we make beautiful music together (well you can call ear ringing music in this case!) :artist:

D

Deleted User01

I like "My Nuts". Do they have BBQ flavor or "Hot and Spicy"? Yeah, I like "My Nuts" hot and spicy. :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
I do not I fact believe you are in love with kava, but that you mearly enjoy it.
Don't give me that "common sense" crap. You don't know what you're talking about.
EDIT: Better add a friendly emoticon to make clear I'm kidding: :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I take 'my nuts' everywhere I go. My favorite place to go is a Chinese restaurant in Old Town Portland OR called 'Hung Far Low' :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
I take 'my nuts' everywhere I go. My favorite place to go is a Chinese restaurant in Old Town Portland OR called 'Hung Far Low' :)
I thought you were kidding. But not so:
http://chatterbox.typepad.com/portlandarchitecture/2010/09/return-of-the-hung-far-low-sign.html
As it happens, Hung Far Low translates as "almond blossom fragrance" in the Chinese dialect of Taisan, which once ruled the streets of Chinatowns in midcentury America but has now been supplanted by Mandarin (and English)