What's new

1Hour Break

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I received an email from the fellow that makes this. They are offering free samples until sept 1. Just pay $4.00 shipping. Worth a try IMO.

http://www.1hourbreak.com/

Proceed to order one bottle and the "secret" deduction of the full price is applied.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
So I thought I would write a quick review of this. I got my sample in the mail yesterday. I took about 10 sprays at around 7pm. I didnt find the taste bad and  you could really taste the various ingredients, mostly the kava. I didnt feel much, but I also had a lot on my mind,. There may have been something there but I'm uncertain. Here's the weird part, and keep in mind I do a fair bit of kava. When I go to bed at night I take a low dose of zoplicone and/ or of remeron. I am a bad sleeper and always have been. Last night I was reading a book, and actually fell asleep mid read and was passed out with the lights on. That is not the sort of thing that happens to me. So, the bad part is I also woke up totally disoriented at about 1:30, and couldnt get back to sleep. I was tossing and turning and having lucid dreams (normal for me) but not getting any deep restful sleep. This sort of thing is somewhat normal for me. What isnt was the seeming depth and brevity of my initial cycle, and that my body would not relax afterwards. I'm actually so tired right now I called in sick. So, I dont think that normal people taking this would be affected like this. Also, if I am even correctly attributing this to one hour break, I dont think it was the kava. It may have been the ST.Johns wort or one of the other ingredients. I often have funny reactions to over the counter sleep aids like melatonin or 5htp. And last night, while unique, was similar to those experiences.

My conclusion on it is that it is not overpowering, but I believe it does have an effect in keeping with its claims and ingredients. But to be clear this is not just a kava product. There is a lot of other stuff going on there.