What's new

AluBall® XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I haven't AluBall'd, but I won't let that stop me from saying that I think the XL is a good idea. (y) ::chugger::

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Islanders back in 1800s would poop. I read in that book about tonga. That they would have all the young men and stuff take turns making the kava for the village . Sometimes obviously enthusiastic men would offer to show manhood or whatever lol. But this would blow their minds hahaha its not something they couldn't have created which is funny, but it is also based on what they did do.. crazy crazy

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Islanders back in 1800s would poop. I read in that book about tonga. That they would have all the young men and stuff take turns making the kava for the village . Sometimes obviously enthusiastic men would offer to show manhood or whatever lol. But this would blow their minds hahaha its not something they couldn't have created which is funny, but it is also based on what they did do.. crazy crazy
Thats still how it goes at the Kalapus ( Tongan Kava Clubs ) today. Much hasn't changed in Tonga since then lol. They could have used a coconut and threaded a filter with the husks to make a version of this back then lol

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Ok nice but what are you going to shake that in? I'm going to have to get me a bingo ball roller!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Paint shaker, clean paint can, and an aluball xl. If these three things combine I'll have no use for strainer bags.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Got my regular aluball today, liking it so far, it's going to make drinking kava at work a hell of a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.