What's new

AluBottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
@Kavafied If the new bottle will hold 1000 ml, will there also be a bigger aluball (if not the XL, haha)? I'm asking because with the current aluball's size I can prepare a nicely concentrated 450 ml kava drink, maybe 500 ml. If I wanted more, I'd have to use two balls. So I'm wondering how I'll benefit from a bottle holding 1000 ml if I'm not using several balls?

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
@Kavafied If the new bottle will hold 1000 ml, will there also be a bigger aluball (if not the XL, haha)? I'm asking because with the current aluball's size I can prepare a nicely concentrated 450 ml kava drink, maybe 500 ml. If I wanted more, I'd have to use two balls. So I'm wondering how I'll benefit from a bottle holding 1000 ml if I'm not using several balls?
We'll show you why soon ::chugger::

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Maybe the bottle is divided into two halfs, each end has an opening, and you can put an aluball in each half? That would be the ultimate double aluball bottle!! :wacky:

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this will be released this week for the start of summer. Can we all really be without an alubottle all summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.