What's new

An Article about Kava in Vanuatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What kava is and how to try it in Port Vila.
https://howtovanuatu.com/kava/
Here is an article about kava in Vanuatu. I have been researching (and trying) kava since I moved here last year.
I am keeping track of everything I learn on my blog (howtovanuatu.com).
I am also slowly compiling a map of kava bars in Port Vila.
I hope someone finds this useful!
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I assure you, we find anything and everything kava related extremely useful.

Also, welcome aboard!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Here is an article about kava in Vanuatu. I have been researching (and trying) kava since I moved here last year.
This is great, Thank you! As a tip, may I suggest trying out El Manaro (Bellevue), Last Flaet (Airport), Stellaview Treetop, and Amicale. Those are some of my favorites [emoji3]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Thank you for posting this, howtovanuatu
You have a wonderful website and offer a great service to folks going to Vanuatu or just those wanting to learn about Vanuatu kava and more.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm in Australia next month and wanted to go to Vanuatu but it costs a load to get there and back :-(

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm in Australia next month and wanted to go to Vanuatu but it costs a load to get there and back :-(
Dude! You've gotta go...you're already flying across the globe and it's so close...dooo it. ::chugger::::chugger::::chugger::::vplastik::::vplastik::::vflag::
I'd just skip Australia all together and stay in Vanuatu the whole time. ::awesomesmiles::(y)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My wife's Dad lives in Melbourne so we're flying there. When I added up the cost it would be something like £1000 to get to Vanuatu, stay a few days and then get back to Melbourne. Considering the rest of the trip is only costing about £2000 all told that ups it quite a bit!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
My wife's Dad lives in Melbourne so we're flying there. When I added up the cost it would be something like £1000 to get to Vanuatu, stay a few days and then get back to Melbourne. Considering the rest of the trip is only costing about £2000 all told that ups it quite a bit!
hmm, maybe we use you & your lorry driver skills as a getaway driver and hatch a plan to burgle the crown jewels, sell them to russia, the republic of ireland...or a rapper...and use the profits to fund an All Kava Forums Members Trip to Vanuatu. ::indeedsir::::ricky::

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
hmm, maybe we use you & your lorry driver skills as a getaway driver and hatch a plan to burgle the crown jewels, sell them to russia, the republic of ireland...or a rapper...and use the profits to fund a Kava Forums Members Trip to Vanuatu. ::indeedsir::::ricky::
Seems doable. I just happened to watch Goldfinger today so we could use some ideas from that...

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Seems doable. I just happened to watch Goldfinger today so we could use some ideas from that...
Look forward to seeing everybody there! Kava forums homecoming or something like that. Man that'd be awesome. In the meantime it's also great to be shelling with people all over the world via the internet. And I can share more good news to anyone out in krunkland....I'm on my way there now. Mmmmmm good. I found a 1/4 bag of Squanch Waka under my bed today that I lost weeks ago. Made some up mixed with KWK Los Waka. Heaven must be like this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.