What's new

And another airplane Thread.... travel with kava

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I am going to fly soon from within EU to within EU (Gran Canaria/Spain)

I am curious, I didn't find info in the internet if Kava is legal in Spain, and if it is a grey area, in which way it is allowed.

Also I wonder if they already check deeply in my country at the airport I have my flight to Spain. I just had one flight in my life and can't remember and perhaps things changed.

Would you suggest to take original packaging, where the dosage and preparing information is given? Could be a mistake if it isn't illegal in Spain but illegal as food or supplement. Also my airport I start my travel in my country, it would be better not to be labeled as food and ingesting information.

Better in my bag I carry, or the big case I have to check in?

I mean I would like to take a KG with me... but I would also be happy to have 200gr and have a kava session once a week. And some instant would also be nice :unsure: .

The "tea" label is good for normal grind but instant doesn't look so much like a tea.

I was thinking about trying to find a way to order Kava to Gran Canaria, but I couldn't find information here in the forum (it is an island and no mainland) . The issue with this would be, that even though it is within EU, customs are involved in everything even within EU shipments and you have to pay a custom fee on everything.

A little bit too dangerous to order from a shop.

The "Ugly" thing is, I also have to take K@ with me - I depend on. But it is legal there and there is a shop directly in the city the airport it located... so if they take it, I go straight to the shop. ...

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've taken kava from the UK to Gran Canaria many times and never had a problem.

Reactions: Pzk

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I just saw there are battery smoothie maker , 150w with 6 blades for 20 €.... I will make a good kava there :D

I guess I smoked too much weed as a teen, too much trouble in the head because of stuff and airplane :unsure:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Would you suggest to use the bag you carry in the airplane? Or the big case?
In the big case if you are taking one. It's very unlikely to be checked that closely going out. It may be checked on the way back though.

Reactions: Pzk

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
In the big case if you are taking one. It's very unlikely to be checked that closely going out. It may be checked on the way back though.
Did you use another bag or tea can, with a tea label, or did you use original packaging with "Kava" label?

Last edited: