What's new

Announcing a new brand of Instant, Flavored Kava - KavaKwik!

Mcmarshall2535

KavaKwik
Hey guys - long time kava drinker, pharmacist, and health advocate here. Have heard alot of people ask about an instant kava product both locally and not-so-locally (I'm in St. Pete) as well as a flavored product that actually tastes good to help newcomers get into it.

Well, I couldn't find anything like that, so my best bud and I made it happen ourselves. We don't use extracts, micronized, or tudei kava - only the real deal, along with the bare minimum needed to make it taste good enough to sip on to even the pickiest of tasters.

We started the process in our kitchen to help another close friend overcome his battle with alcoholism (and very picky taste buds), and we've put the same level of heart into getting it to where it is now. We've been selling it locally for a short while, and now we're extending it to the national level. Would love to hear ya'lls feedback, and maybe even some success stories of getting a new person to try out kava

Ps -I'd be honored to have any of ya'll in the kava community try the product. If you grab a bag within the next week, we will throw in a free bag of the other flavor so you can try em both. All I ask in exchange is PM me or the social media (@KavaKwik) and give me an honest review. One of the biggest goals we have is to get new folks to not only try kava - but to enjoy the experience as a whole. As such, we are all about pushing the envelope on making the best product we possibly can.

Further - we make a point to produce extremely high quality content on the website and the social media in an effort to teach people about the many intricacies of kava - from its tradition and modern culture, all the way to its pharmacology. So please have a look at that as well - all feedback is welcomed!

Our website: KavaKwik.com
Our Social media: Facebook/Instagram: @KavaKwik

Thank you in advance for taking the time to check us out :)

~Bula!

-Matt and the rest of the KavaKwik team

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey guys - long time kava drinker, pharmacist, and health advocate here. Have heard alot of people ask about an instant kava product both locally and not-so-locally (I'm in St. Pete) as well as a flavored product that actually tastes good to help newcomers get into it.

Well, I couldn't find anything like that, so my best bud and I made it happen ourselves. We don't use extracts, micronized, or tudei kava - only the real deal, along with the bare minimum needed to make it taste good enough to sip on to even the pickiest of tasters.

We started the process in our kitchen to help another close friend overcome his battle with alcoholism (and very picky taste buds), and we've put the same level of heart into getting it to where it is now. We've been selling it locally for a short while, and now we're extending it to the national level. Would love to hear ya'lls feedback, and maybe even some success stories of getting a new person to try out kava

Ps -I'd be honored to have any of ya'll in the kava community try the product. If you grab a bag within the next week, we will throw in a free bag of the other flavor so you can try em both. All I ask in exchange is PM me or the social media (@KavaKwik) and give me an honest review. One of the biggest goals we have is to get new folks to not only try kava - but to enjoy the experience as a whole. As such, we are all about pushing the envelope on making the best product we possibly can.

Further - we make a point to produce extremely high quality content on the website and the social media in an effort to teach people about the many intricacies of kava - from its tradition and modern culture, all the way to its pharmacology. So please have a look at that as well - all feedback is welcomed!

~Bula!

Welcome aboard!

I hope this can help open the door to new kava drinkers. There are so many people out there who could use it, especially now.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Going to give the Orange Cream a try! When I receive it, I'll get to know the product and PM you what I think.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Juat for information sake, unless Im mistaken- doesn't appear to be available to UK residents.
I mocked a cart up to find out. I just naturally like to be aware of all of the possible options that's all all not meaning to criticize this company in any way.

It does sound good though.

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.

~Bula!

Welcome! I'm looking forward to trying your product. I will absolutely PM you with my thoughts. We always need new, reputable vendors who care about what they're doing.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Just ordered both flavors. My interest is for family members since I'm comfortable with drinking my favorite medium grinds. I hope that your product will expand the number of folks who might be open to kava. Thanks from Sanibel, John Michael Wine

~Bula!

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
GREAT another kava choice I am going to try it thats nice that you are going to add a extra bag of the extra flavored so we can try it both I will let you know what I and my wife think she loves instant kavatime bannana is her favot\rite so far we will see what yours does

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.

~Bula!

Thought I should point out that Real Kava or Kava Kauai has an (unflavored) instant called Kava Kwik. And it is trademarked. You might want to consider renaming before you print too much advertising material or packaging.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thought I should point out that Real Kava or Kava Kauai has an (unflavored) instant called Kava Kwik. And it is trademarked. You might want to consider renaming before you print too much advertising material or packaging.
Mack got with them on facebook, but I'm not sure where that ended up.

Mcmarshall2535

KavaKwik
Thank you for the support everyone. Excited to help grow the kava community with ya'll - really hope everyone enjoys the product :)

As for the thing with Real Kava, I reached out to Gary and am awaiting a response. The name didn't come up on the trademark search, and from looking at the website, I think it was assumed it was a nickname for the product - and not a name for their brand. Either way, its an oversight on our part and want to come to an agreement on it. Hoping that with the extra traffic we hope to bring from new kava drinkers, their product will get some of that traffic as well.

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Thank you for the support everyone. Excited to help grow the kava community with ya'll - really hope everyone enjoys the product :)

As for the thing with Real Kava, I reached out to Gary and am awaiting a response. The name didn't come up on the trademark search, and from looking at the website, I think it was assumed it was a nickname for the product - and not a name for their brand. Either way, its an oversight on our part and want to come to an agreement on it. Hoping that with the extra traffic we hope to bring from new kava drinkers, their product will get some of that traffic as well.
I ended up looking at their product and then realized it was a flavored product so I had to scroll down a bit to find you. I hope things work out with Real Kava/Kaui Kava.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
Good kava my wife drinks kavatimes flavored kava and this kava is as good as any instant out there at least for her I tried the rita and it was mild to me but pleasant I will buy again

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Should be in the mail today. If I have a hand free, I may post an initial impression here. I like to get to know a product though.

Kavanah

Started with the orange cream and found it truly delicious! Felt effects within 15 mins and would describe as mild and relaxed. No adverse reactions at all. Will try slightly more next time and report back.