What's new

Any opinions or experience appreciated

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
------

"Tasty" sounds really good to me. I am new to kava, and the awful taste that everybody is talking about (when "chugging" or "gulping" :LOL: kava drinks) is, of course, my main concern.
I went to the BigKava web site, but there is a link in there that takes you back to the Amazon web site when you click on the product that you want to order.
Where are you planning to buy this?
If you are really worried about taste try the tongan Eua from @Kavafied. This is by far the most mild, tasty kava I have tried, plenty potent too. I mixed some with almond milk recently and could barely taste the kava. Don't think too much into everyone's opinion on flavor. I for one kind of like the taste of most kavas.

Ena Barry

Kava Curious
Sam Handwich: Thanks for letting me know about the tongan Eua from Kavafield. I'll include this in my initial shopping list. Good to know that, should I be unable to get past the taste that everybody is talking about (especially if it turns out that I will have to overcome reverse tolerance before Kava starts working for me!). Again, thank you.

Ena Barry

Kava Curious
jon schatz: Thanks for this information, it is most useful. Reverse tolerance is what I am most worried about. But I think I am doing the right thing by educating myself first (thanks to you guys :happy: before I started using kava). That way, I know what to expect (or not), and should I discover that I am one of the people affected by reverse tolerance, I am simply going to forge ahead until I break through that stage.

schatz

itchin for kava
jon schatz: Thanks for this information, it is most useful. Reverse tolerance is what I am most worried about. But I think I am doing the right thing by educating myself first (thanks to you guys :happy: before I started using kava). That way, I know what to expect (or not), and should I discover that I am one of the people affected by reverse tolerance, I am simply going to forge ahead until I break through that stage.
Your very welcome, glad I could help even though I am new also. At least your doing your research thoroughly before hand unlike me.I wish I had found this forum before I ordered anything, these guys are a fountain of knowledge. Thanks again guys for all the help.

Steph

Kava Enthusiast
If you are really worried about taste try the tongan Eua from @Kavafied. This is by far the most mild, tasty kava I have tried, plenty potent too. I mixed some with almond milk recently and could barely taste the kava. Don't think too much into everyone's opinion on flavor. I for one kind of like the taste of most kavas.
I had the Eua for the first time this week. I agree that it has a very mild taste. I still chase it with V8 juice, but definitely mild taste.:joyful:

Ena Barry

Kava Curious
:joyful: Steph: Well, I'll take that mild taste. For me, it's important to get started with something that will not end up being too, too, hard to swallow, especially if I should run into that reverse tolerance problem.....