What's new

Assistance in choosing, please!

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
I have been meaning to find some more micronized lately, but dont know where to look. I have had the 11 year (one of my top choices but its NEVER in stock), some of the GHK varieties, and I have just tried kavatimes flavored kavas which leave alot to be desired in potency, can anyone recommend some POTENT micronized varieties? Like up to par with GHK and the 11 year or better if there is any? Im not to picky on the heady vs heavy effects just want some potent micro root.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know about potency; but I am pretty sure KWK, GHK, BKH, and Kava Time (though I don't think I've seen their normal non-flavored micro in stock for quite a long while) are the only people making micro right now. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Edit: I guess it looks like Root of Happiness uses the word "micronization" in their description of their instant kava; but the whole description is confusing because they seem to be saying that what they are selling is different than what everyone else is selling.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
If you want something that compares to the 11 year micro, I have my Ikaika micro that is great and people tell me that is is just as good as the 11 year micro or better according to some. Try it, I am sure you will like it. Aloha.

Chris
Actually, the bag i was talking about in my shipping thread was ikaika and i love it, just sometimes your a bit more expensive than other people at 112$/lb while others for example the 11 year is 94 (?) i just dont have a whole lot of money yanno

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I bought my 11 year when it was on sale...worked out to around 60 something a lb....having it right now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Although I'm a hardcore medium grind drinker, Santa Claus brought some Kava Time Savusavu this last Christmas. It was just as good as any other Kava Time product. Top notch stuff!

I'm sure that the micro versions of any of your favorite kavas will be comparable to their medium grind versions.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I have been meaning to find some more micronized lately, but dont know where to look. I have had the 11 year (one of my top choices but its NEVER in stock), some of the GHK varieties, and I have just tried kavatimes flavored kavas which leave alot to be desired in potency, can anyone recommend some POTENT micronized varieties? Like up to par with GHK and the 11 year or better if there is any? Im not to picky on the heady vs heavy effects just want some potent micro root.
Hey bud. Let me check to see if there's some hiding at the kava bar. Send me an email so I remember and I'll have a look tomorrow.